Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Secret of Mana cover song  (Read 2354 times)

Offline Jazz Paladin Productions

• Vampire Hunter
  • I was summoned here to pay tribute
    • Jazz Paladin On Facebook
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« on: March 02, 2022, 10:31:53 AM »
So I got another classic tune made. I think this is my longest arrangement ever clocking in at over 8 minutes.

I had this idea swimming around in my head for years before finally being able to put it down into a recording. Took me about a year to make with life being so busy once I got started with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzEJr3Bwj6U
Jazzyvania: Symphonies of the Knight now available on CD/ Digital platforms! Groove on!

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2022, 05:04:20 PM »
Nice!

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2022, 05:16:03 PM »
Sounds classy  :)

Although I can't recognize the tune as I've played very little of the actual game.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Jazz Paladin Productions

• Vampire Hunter
  • I was summoned here to pay tribute
    • Jazz Paladin On Facebook
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2022, 05:34:54 PM »
Sounds classy  :)

Although I can't recognize the tune as I've played very little of the actual game.

Lol, I tend to make long drawn out intros and leave people guessing  what the song will actually be when the melody finally hits, so that may be partially why you don’t recognize it right away.

I am guessing you have heard the original though. It’s one of the first songs you hear in the wilderness while exploring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbpPwiqMP0I
Jazzyvania: Symphonies of the Knight now available on CD/ Digital platforms! Groove on!

Tags:

anything