Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania collection  (Read 149496 times)

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2013, 03:23:26 AM »
Has anyone ever heard of "Castlevania Bloodlines Official Game Secrets"? It's a guidebook released by Prima Games in 1994.

Offline MKKhanzo

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2013, 03:30:02 PM »
+1
Hi everyone, long time without posting.

Update with all the new stuff I have found!

Also this is a link to the full PB album with up close shots of many games!

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/mkkhanzohasashi/library/Castlevania%20Colection%20Updated%2025-03-2013?sort=3&page=1
I guess that all IGA haters are rejoicing now. Have fun with your fancy Belmont Dracula and rat stealth.

Offline LuxKiller65

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2014, 06:40:59 AM »
Somebody post something before the thread starts rotting!

Offline VampirehunterB

• Vampire Hunter
  • A Genuine Castlevania fan..
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2014, 10:20:37 AM »
luxkiller pls post pics of all your rare OSTs when you have the time!

EDIT: my bad, the N64 boxes looked bigger..
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 03:37:55 PM by VampirehunterB »

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2014, 11:38:02 PM »
Somebody post something before the thread starts rotting!

I think I have some stuff from a while back that I want to post soon. Haven't bought any CV stuff lately, since I've been focusing on decorating my game room downstairs. Almost done, though!
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2014, 03:49:46 PM »
Oh wow!  How did you get those pictures, LuxKiller?
"Blood is Family. Blood is Power. Blood is Everything"

Offline LuxKiller65

• Vampire Hunter
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2014, 06:30:57 PM »
Took it when I received the 2 frames :)

Offline CID

• Shmup-oholic
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2014, 03:17:31 AM »
Finally took some pics. Several items are sealed. My sealed stuff are always up for trade but only for other CIB CV items. Namely the computer ports.

~CID

Offline CID

• Shmup-oholic
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2014, 02:49:17 PM »
This has been a long time in the queue but I finally have close ups of 2 promo posters that Vampire Hunter B asked for.

Also wanted to note what an awesome user he is. Sold me a Saturn CV with the obi at a great price, then through in a nice little bonus AoS guide. Super cool dude.

I can get some more photos of these if requested.

~CID

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2014, 01:42:08 AM »
Whew, it's been a while since I posted anything here. I haven't really picked up many CV items, since I've really been concentrating on my game room downstairs (which I may post pics in another thread someday, if anyone is interested...a whole lot of work went into it for the past 2 years). A few of these may be repeats of things I've shown before, since I can't remember when I picked up a few of the items I'm showing.

Ready? O-K.

This is actually the last picture I took, since I forgot to include it with everything else. I finally got a real copy of this, since I unwittingly bought an Ever Anime counterfeit copy years ago.

I bought these from an ebay auction, I believe it was from a seller on a fundraiser site. They were selling a bunch of these that Dave Cox signed, and for cheap, so I figured what the hell. I bought some generic frames and had some custom matting put into them. Now they're on the stairs going down to the basement, and my aforementioned game room.

I bought this monster from Konami's online store...I think it was only $8 (they threw in the socks too  :P ). I don't think I'll ever frame it though, because 1) I already have a bunch of Castlevania stuff on the game room walls, 2) A custom frame job for a big, odd-dimensioned poster like this would be crazy expensive, and 3) The blacks are really washed out on this print. It would be a great poster to display, but I'm just not willing to spend the money for the frame anytime soon.

I bought a shadowbox at Hobby Lobby to display some of my stuff. I'm kind of embarrassed with how it turned out. Some small shelves would be ideal for the items inside, but I had to do it with pushpins for now, which makes me a little nervous. The "choose-your-own-adventure" book in the middle was one of the most recent items I bought.

Some assorted stuff. I don't even remember buying a JP copy of Legends. I was just looking at some the other day online. The book in the top middle was thrown in with the choose your adventure book from earlier. So was a Judgment book that I have and forgot to include in the picture, but nobody really cares about Judgment anyway, so meh. And I finally replaced the chewed-up copy of Nintendo Power #2 I've had all these years.

That map that Bill Muldron did a while ago. One of my favorite unofficial CV items. That, and the Nintendo Power cover. Both for completely different reasons (the NP cover being a trainwreck of fantastic proportions, both for the game and for Nintendo).
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Nevernamed

• Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2014, 01:54:27 PM »
I started to take pictures of my CV items and uploaded it to FB.
There are items still missing but I will update the gallery soon!

https://www.facebook.com/castlevaniacollectors

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2014, 03:26:02 PM »
I was thinking of getting that map. Is it a good investment?

@Nevernamed that's a pretty nice collection. I didn't know they made CV batteries
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 03:30:46 PM by GuyStarwind »

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #87 on: November 04, 2014, 05:29:34 PM »
Where they sell a map like that?
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2014, 01:50:48 AM »
+2
I was thinking of getting that map. Is it a good investment?

Definitely. It seems like a pretty good print, and I think it's 24x36 so it's easy to find a frame for it. One of my favorite things in my game room...that, and the neon lights.  :D

Where they sell a map like that?

Bill Mudron's site:

http://mudron.bigcartel.com/

He's got some other interesting posters, like the Zelda ones. Another cool site is Fro Design Co., the place where they have Mario propaganda posters...I bought the Boo House one. Took me forever to get...there was a shipping problem, but they made sure I got it.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2014, 07:22:18 AM »
Thanks JR, I've never been interested in posters because I never had a proper place for them, but this map is so cool, I will try to get one.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

anything