Poll

What's your favorite classic board game, or just favorite board game overall?

Chess and/or Checkers or a varient thereof.
0 (0%)
Clue(do)
1 (14.3%)
Risk
1 (14.3%)
Sorry!
0 (0%)
Trivial Pursuit
1 (14.3%)
Battleship
0 (0%)
The Game of Life
1 (14.3%)
Monopoly and/or Any easy way to lose friends and anger family members quickly.
2 (28.6%)
Candyland
0 (0%)
Other: Please specify
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What are your favorite Board Games?  (Read 5084 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2013, 10:04:47 AM »
I've played lots of different and interesting board games in my life. Monopoly, Risk, Sorry!, Battleship, Snakes & Ladders, to name but a few. But my most favorite and memorable is Fireball Island. That game was awesome from many different angles. The playing board terrain was three dimensional with a bunch of tiny little interactions too. I owned it a long time ago and to this day I regret selling it. James Rolf does a play through on it.

http://cinemassacre.com/2010/02/03/board-james-fireball-island/
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Beaumont_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
    • Haunted Pixels
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2013, 03:24:30 PM »
I'm curious if anyone has played the Castle Ravenloft board game released a few years back. I've had it for awhile but haven't had a chance to really play it. Seems like it might be up the darkened alleys of a few of the posters around here.
He's back! The man behind the mask!

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2013, 11:13:09 AM »
I'm curious if anyone has played the Castle Ravenloft board game released a few years back. I've had it for awhile but haven't had a chance to really play it. Seems like it might be up the darkened alleys of a few of the posters around here.

My bro is roommates with a guy who is heavy into collecting RPG boardgames and Castle Ravenloft is one of those he owns.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2013, 01:32:36 AM »
Betrayal at House on the Hill is pretty fun!

Tags:

anything