Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Battle Chasers: Nightwar Animated Intro Made By Castlevania Animators  (Read 2509 times)

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
Never heard of this, but it's got skeletons and any other creature you might find at Castlevania.  The intro to this game was made by the Netflix Castlevania animators.  Couldn't help but notice all the heros assemble on a cliff facing a giant vampire Castle in the distance at the end of the video.  The Castlevania is strong in this one.

http://www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/battle-chasers-nightwar-animated-intro-made-by-castlevania-animators/37051/

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Re: Battle Chasers: Nightwar Animated Intro Made By Castlevania Animators
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 08:41:52 PM »
Oh hey, Battle Chasers. I remember that comic. Though that intro is decidedly more castlevania feeling than i remember the comic being.

still neat
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Tags: