Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Project Dracula: fan-made music album  (Read 1889 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: April 11, 2010, 06:18:28 AM »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Project Dracula: fan-made music album
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 07:38:44 AM »

Yeah, I have all these on mp3, I think there was a topic about this a few years ago. I like the songs, but it's easy to hear that they were all built around already existing Castlevania songs. There are bits of Wicked Child, Dwelling of Doom and many others. Still, I think they're really well-made and cool  :D

Offline superDioplus

• Unknown
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Shinshoku no Roen
    • Awards
Re: Project Dracula: fan-made music album
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 08:30:34 AM »
I bought this tribute few years back. It's a pretty decent fan tribute, some of the stage songs are quite nice, gives u a nostalgic, oldschool feel.
Condemned Red Spirit

Tags: