Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The first sign rises with the full moon.  (Read 982627 times)

Offline LoneChild

• C12H17N2O4P
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Ningun Lugar
    • Awards
Re: The first sign rises with the full moon.
« Reply #915 on: May 12, 2015, 04:05:59 AM »
New stretch goal: 1.500.000€ - Full pixel art graphics.

Hey, one can dream.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #916 on: May 12, 2015, 04:09:43 AM »
Speaking of why not/if this is gonna be on, for example 3DS. The last part is very strange. What to make of this?

"WHAT ABOUT NINTENDO?

Our budget left us with two options: Build the biggest, most beautiful game we can, or make sure it runs everywhere from the start. As things stand today, we can't afford to create the two separate versions of this game that would be necessary to make it run on every console. That said, we've heard legends about a remarkable treasure hidden in the castle basement..."

Wtf do they mean?  :o

Offline LoneChild

• C12H17N2O4P
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Ningun Lugar
    • Awards
« Reply #917 on: May 12, 2015, 04:10:59 AM »
LOL Android support

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #918 on: May 12, 2015, 04:39:23 AM »
+1
I love how there is a pretty much unanimous excitement for this game here. Compare to to 2009 or 2010 when we got "ACCEPT CHANGE" and the "feud" between the Dungeon and the Chapel.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #919 on: May 12, 2015, 04:40:03 AM »
I absolutely love that he has proved me wrong. I am so happy to back this project, been waiting for far longer than that last post I made.

You should read this, like, really: http://www.polygon.com/features/2015/5/11/8576141/koji-igarashi-day-in-the-life

ha ha ha why did you do that?

Because of this xD
WHY ISN'T SIMON IN THAT PIC GOSHGIBLETS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just amazing.  Man, I really wsnt to be able to support this, and make the $60 pledge, as the bonuses for it are pretty shiny.  No clue tho what platform to opt for - I don't have a PS4, yet, and don't do PC gaming.

Local co-op mode confirmed.  So very stoked about this.

Edit:  Idea.  Alternate costumes - Miriam: Shonoa costume, and Alucard costume for Gebel.

Lelyax, I love this.  The horror, and hilarity, took a few moments to strike home.  Brilliant.

Me too, but dollar is so high here right now that $60 translates into almost R$300, maybe I will get $28 after all... :(
Also thanks for the compliment, I remembered that someone else did this sprite before here in the dungeons so... why not? xD

Speaking of why not/if this is gonna be on, for example 3DS. The last part is very strange. What to make of this?

"WHAT ABOUT NINTENDO?

Our budget left us with two options: Build the biggest, most beautiful game we can, or make sure it runs everywhere from the start. As things stand today, we can't afford to create the two separate versions of this game that would be necessary to make it run on every console. That said, we've heard legends about a remarkable treasure hidden in the castle basement..."

Are you serious? It was so easy to decipher after these swordorwhip.com training :P

Here we go: They say about a basement right? If you look closely at the kickstarter page, they have things to unlock via achievements. Look at these unlocks and you will see that some stretch goals will go even and much more below than now, we are only seeing the castle now, but we will go to a dungeon. If we reach ALL stretch goals from this dungeon, we receive a Basement Key.

There will be the stretch goal to Nintendo.

So if you people really want to knows the rest, let's reach these achievements!

« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 04:47:20 AM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #920 on: May 12, 2015, 04:40:54 AM »

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #921 on: May 12, 2015, 04:45:53 AM »
I love how there is a pretty much unanimous excitement for this game here. Compare to to 2009 or 2010 when we got "ACCEPT CHANGE" and the "feud" between the Dungeon and the Chapel.

gabriel_and_patrick_stewart_shaking_han ds.gif

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #922 on: May 12, 2015, 04:49:00 AM »

"WHAT ABOUT NINTENDO?

Translation: "Wii U and 3DS are weaksauce for UE4, what Nintendo has in the pipeline on the otherhand..."

Keep in mind that by the time this game comes out, the 3DS and Wii U successors should be out by then.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #923 on: May 12, 2015, 04:51:16 AM »
+3
You all know what we really want.

Playable IGA.

Offline Aiddon

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #924 on: May 12, 2015, 05:00:38 AM »

"WHAT ABOUT NINTENDO?

It means Nintendo platforms are a stretch goal. Considering how Nintendo's handhelds were the home of the series for six entries, Iga owes them BIG. He at least has to make it a possibility

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #925 on: May 12, 2015, 05:03:28 AM »
How do we figure out these achievements for the KS? Are supposed to register instantly through your account or something different? Or is the KS crew just keeping track somehow? It's a bit confusing how that all works.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
« Reply #926 on: May 12, 2015, 05:17:09 AM »
+1
Are you serious? It was so easy to decipher after these swordorwhip.com training :P

Oh well, different people find different things easy to decipher, I guess...

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #927 on: May 12, 2015, 05:19:53 AM »
+3
I backed this.
I backed this in a big way.

But I want a Wii-U/3DS version, dammit.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #928 on: May 12, 2015, 05:21:40 AM »
How do we figure out these achievements for the KS? Are supposed to register instantly through your account or something different? Or is the KS crew just keeping track somehow? It's a bit confusing how that all works.

They most likely are tracking info from their own accounts, not from KS backers. Treat this as another way to back this project, that doesn't involve money, but help to spread the word.

I backed this.
I backed this in a big way.

But I want a Wii-U/3DS version, dammit.

With a Brinstar secret room? :D
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 05:23:36 AM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #929 on: May 12, 2015, 05:32:54 AM »
LOL The KS campaign may reach $1.4M before they update their pictures

Tags:

anything