Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Staying up  (Read 3192 times)

Offline Johnny

• Hidden Character
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Change is inevitable.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« on: March 30, 2010, 11:04:27 PM »
I find that I have a lot of trouble sleeping at night some nights but then other nights I can go to bed pretty easily. I dunno if you guys seem to notice this among yourselves but is it more related to if you're doing something at night you're not as apt to falling asleep?

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 11:46:24 PM »
Yeah. Almost every night I have trouble going sleepy-bye...I am not an easy sleeper ;_;

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 01:05:04 AM »
Ditto.  :(

Offline Johnny

• Hidden Character
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Change is inevitable.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 09:47:06 AM »
Yeah. Almost every night I have trouble going sleepy-bye...I am not an easy sleeper ;_;

Yeah, sometimes it could be subtle things keeping you up. Like I live near a highway and a train station. So needless to say its not easy to sleep sometimes simply for that reason. Others could be nerves, eating or drinking something before bed, etc. And sometimes I just stay up randomly. It seems I'm more acclimated to sleep at dawn rather than late night. Though I dunno it depends I guess.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 11:30:37 AM »
I'm a night owl so going to bed can be a bit of a problem at times.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 12:28:21 PM »
I have a weird cycle I go thru every few months. Ill sleep normal I mean passed out by midnight every night up at like 9am wakin up before my alarm goes off wide awake sort of thing. Then Ill slowly start sleepin longer Ill hit my snooze Ill turn it off or just ignore it completely (winamp playin streamin radio not an annoying alarm) Until Im wakin up at like noon or 1 or 2pm then I of course start stayin up later which makes me sleep later and thus makes me stay up later

Next thing ya know Im gettin up at like 6pm and sayin up til 10am then I have to force mself to not sleep for an entire day or so to try to reset and thus it starts all over

Offline outofthegamer

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Staying up
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 03:00:31 PM »
Next thing ya know Im gettin up at like 6pm and sayin up til 10am then I have to force mself to not sleep for an entire day or so to try to reset and thus it starts all over
You really should force yourself to stay up for the entire day before you get to the point of staying up until 10 am. I used to havea similar cycle but once you start staying up past 4 am, just stay up and go to bed at like 10 pm.

You can thank me later, lol:)

www.worldbeyondwalls.com - the original glitching website!! Join our forum today!!

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 04:59:03 PM »
In the words of the great Jackie Chan,

"Big deal. All men have trouble sleeping at night."

Tags: