Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Hague issues arrest warrants for Gadhafi, son  (Read 2545 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Hague issues arrest warrants for Gadhafi, son
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 09:44:15 AM »
Whoa whoa, hi there, Mr.Town Crier!

You're putting up a lot of new topics, but they're all just links, with no actual discussion.

I would like you to refrain from just copying links from Yahoo and putting them here.  Or, rather, make one thread and put all the links in it with actual discussions about them.

It looked really Spam-like today, when I woke up to see the Off Topic section full of yahoo links.  I expect better than this, Mr. Highwind Dragoon.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 12:51:34 PM »
Yeah, seriously, man. What's that with 6 news-updates at the same time? You're spamming the forum more than me!
And if you do want to post lots of news items, at least post your own opinion about them instead of just posting links.
When I post news, I for one can say that I actually care about them and wish to discuss them.

As for the news, it's about damn time, I hope that Gaddaffi won't be alone and other corrupted world leaders would be hunted down as well. Unfortunately, the leaders of the Western world care more about oil than about justice.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 05:25:13 PM »
Seems like an account hijacking sort of thing.  He's been around here for long enough that I wouldn't assume he was doing this on purpose.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 01:53:36 AM »
No, that's normal Highwind, he's done it at other places in the past.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 11:10:21 AM »
+1
With all the news stuff he brings to the forums I have to wonder if he eventually wants to become a reporter.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2011, 01:31:45 AM »
Aside from your discussions... that picture in the new article... seriously looks just like how SNL has em. Or I think it was him they were portraying.

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2011, 03:43:13 AM »
ZOMG!!! Gandalfi's son? Wait...*reads headline again*......nevermind, my bad.
Behold my true form......IS A CHAIR!!!

Tags: