Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Simon spins a tale... (MP3 Inside)  (Read 5150 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: August 09, 2011, 03:57:27 PM »
Simon- "So there I was, after getting a room lined with horrible spikes, that was rotating all around me, and taking out horrible snake-haired beasts with my whip, I made my way out of the exit, only to land in a strange spinning tube-shaped corridor, with monsters and skeletons lining its walls!  It made me so dizzy, but after I made it through there, with the few bridges under my feet collapsing, I reached... 'The Endless Tower'... a tower whose architecture would rise and have giant stone boulders seemingly going through one another... I climbed the tower only to end up repeating it from the bottom.  It was as if space itself was unraveling before my very eyes..."

Juste- "Oh grandpappy... you always Spin your Tales!  This is the third time you tell me this story and it's once again different!"

Simon- "You're a smart kid.  Shut up"

Spinning Tale - Block 4-3 - Super Castlevania IV

Spinning Tale MP3

Enjoy!
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 05:57:53 PM »
Never can say no to an arrangement of our beloved Super Castlevania IV. While the tune I find is a good step up in some parts, other parts of the song I find to be below the awesomeness of the original tune. I would be more specific but my knowledge kinda limits me  :'(
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Green Stranger

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 11:18:09 PM »

Spinning Tale - Block 4-3 - Super Castlevania IV

Spinning Tale MP3

Enjoy!

Very impressive. One of the many memorable tunes off CV4. About that, have you ever done an arrangement of that one tune in CV4 where Simon's in the castle jumping from giant swinging chandeliers? The track cues right as you get to that point. I have no idea what it's called but it is easily one of the best CV tunes ever. Never heard it remade or in any other game.   

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 11:56:40 PM »
The song you're thinking of is, appropriately enough, titled "Chandeliers".
"Stuff and things."