Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Infidelity  (Read 9832 times)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2013, 07:31:11 AM »
I don't really expect for you to understand such a thing, though...

Argh... Who do i want to lie to?

Yeah. Can't say I understand such a thing.

I stand by my post.

Lone Wolf

Re: Infidelity
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2013, 08:11:41 AM »
Yeah. Can't say I understand such a thing.

I stand by my post.

That i'm creepy?
Yeah.. Nvm, ok?

Yes, all good relationships are built on honesty and trust, you can't have one without the other. Being honest and upfront with all of these girls is the right thing to do.

Yeah.. I know, Ratty. Thanks for the help, btw. :)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 08:18:19 AM by Lone Wolf »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2013, 09:52:19 AM »
No, man.. Yes, i am human.. But it's not that simple.. And i'm not religious though.

The statement I posted wasn't towards you Lone Wolf so I do apologize for the mix-up  :) I guess i should have worded it like this: Lone Wolf's only human and that's all anyone should ever expect out of another human being, especially those of the religious faith.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Lone Wolf

Re: Infidelity
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2013, 12:08:22 PM »
The statement I posted wasn't towards you Lone Wolf so I do apologize for the mix-up  :) I guess i should have worded it like this: Lone Wolf's only human and that's all anyone should ever expect out of another human being, especially those of the religious faith.

I know, i really meant to comment about it though. I understood what you said. :)
Btw, i talked to both of them. They totally understood me and are very okay with that. So i think things get back to normal, then. ;D
I'm happy that they're still okay with that.. And thanks again for supporting me on this guys. I really needed some company, wouldn't make it all by myself.. Thank you very much. :)

Tags: