Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Legacy of Sorrow - An original scenario project - Updated 7/16  (Read 10655 times)

Offline Intersection

• The Symbolic
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Potent Sovereign of the Abstract
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Castlevania: Legacy of Sorrow - An original scenario project
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2015, 03:41:51 AM »
I've thrown in a few spoiler tags, done a bit of cleaning up and added clarification here and there. At least the thread doesn't look like a massive block of text anymore.

It's worth noting, like I said in my last post, that what I'd added in the last update isn't character list, since I was more interested in illustrating themes than revealing characters.

Oh, and the red line is simply where the content from my last update begins.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 04:07:01 AM by Intersection »
Castlevania: Legacy of Sorrow: An original scenario project

Freedom is the one thing you cannot impose.

Offline Intersection

• The Symbolic
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Potent Sovereign of the Abstract
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Castlevania: Legacy of Sorrow - An original scenario project
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2015, 04:06:48 AM »
And the update is finally here. Don't ask why it's been more than a month. I've been busy. ;D

I've actually been exchanging unreleased plot elements and general ideas with plottwist recently, and so far I can only hope my feedback was nearly as helpful to his project as his was to mine. He also was able to design the beautiful logo that now appears at the front of my thread, so mad props to plottwist for all that he's done for this scenario. Of course, don't forget to read his!

Speaking of which, if anyone wants to give advance feedback on my scenario, just let me know.

Now, I've done some more reorganization for the thread, and I feel like it's in a good state right now. I've added a Characters and Glossary section, a Developing the Scenario section for more insight on its creative process, and I've also made some small edits to a few existing paragraphs, so if you want to take another look at what was previously written, then by all means do so. But today's star of the show is, of course, the scenario's prologue: Innocence Betrayed. So go ahead and give it a read.

As always, I welcome any kind of feedback, so be sure to let me know what you think!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 06:26:16 AM by Intersection »
Castlevania: Legacy of Sorrow: An original scenario project

Freedom is the one thing you cannot impose.

Tags:

anything