Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: D9 does crappy VA  (Read 12639 times)

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2016, 09:57:29 AM »
Which makes me think that if the Dungeon joined forces and a little rewritting was done taking in consideration the ideas on that novel, the entire thing could be made into another audio drama.
The mastermind behind the "Umbra of Sorrow" project. But not the only one.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2016, 01:05:27 AM »
Another random thing--I felt like I cheated myself only doing that one excerpt from Ricordanza, and only Olrox at that.

Soooooooooooo naturally I did the entire scene between he and Death, and dolled the thing up like it were a radio drama.

I wanna say "heads up, compressor might've made the audio sound a bit odd," but my speakers are beginning to die so I don't know for certain how much they can be trusted.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/xbd7db2p6x0yzsi/ricordanza_scene.mp3?dl=0

*starts building a Shiroi summoning circle*

Summoning complete.  :)

I love it! Good job!

Which makes me think that if the Dungeon joined forces and a little rewritting was done taking in consideration the ideas on that novel, the entire thing could be made into another audio drama.

Well, we have talented VAs and musicians. It could be done given the right push.  ;)

Tags: