Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Warriors (Fan Made)  (Read 17965 times)

Offline RichterBelmont12

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • RichterBelmont12's Let's Play Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2016, 04:42:07 PM »
The feminine aspect is why it bothered me so much when I saw people put it on Richter. I also like how when they gave Gan Ning the flail, they completely redid most of the moveset to make it more wild to match his character. It fits a lot more with a character like Richter or Simon than when it was on Cao Ren in DW7, though that version would have worked really well on someone like Trevor or Julius.

It did kinda bugged me a bit when i was doing this from DW6 Empires.

Your creations are pretty well done, though. Some of the better ones I've seen. I wanted to say maybe make Soma's pants a darker color rather than have him be all white, but I'm pretty sure changing his pants color would change the lower part of his coat too, considering that's how it works in all the other games (since the lower part of the coat is part of the pants).

Should have thought about that tbh lol and thanks i really do enjoy making them

Considering SW4 Empires has dramatically different movesets, I'm actually really interested in seeing what you'd do with those ones. Alucard would work well with Muneshige's style, for one. Probably better than with Xingcai's.

Funny I did try Alucard with Muneshige's Weapon but I just found Nobunaga Oda's feels much more better tho imo

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2016, 06:07:03 PM »
Wow, I didn't even think of Nobunaga on Alucard. That's actually a pretty good fit. Any other weapon combination ideas I had were if you were to make Eric, he could use Kiyomasa's moveset (Yukimura actually has a spear, but I think Kiyomasa's weapon is closer to the Alucard Spear and Eric's fighting style).
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline RichterBelmont12

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2016, 06:33:15 PM »
Wow, I didn't even think of Nobunaga on Alucard. That's actually a pretty good fit. Any other weapon combination ideas I had were if you were to make Eric, he could use Kiyomasa's moveset (Yukimura actually has a spear, but I think Kiyomasa's weapon is closer to the Alucard Spear and Eric's fighting style).

Sorry but Death has Kiyomasa's Moveset :P also Eric from Judgement has Yukimura's Moveset, but the Bloodline Eric has Naomasa Ii's moveset

Offline RichterBelmont12

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2016, 02:01:02 PM »
I'm Proud to Release more Castlevania Warriors this time in Samurai Warriors 4 Empires. There are New Warriors I've made in this Version since its Samurai Warriors 4 I wont be showing off the duplicates. The Warriors I've Shown off are:

1. Eric Lecarde (Castlevania Bloodlines)
2. Trevor Belmont (Castlevania Curse of Darkness)
3. Leon Belmont (Castlevania: Lament of Innocence)
4. Sypha Belnades (Castlevania 3: Curse of Dracula)
5. Jonathan Morris (Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin)
6. Charlotte Aulin (Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin)
7. Michelle Danasty (Castlevania: Ricordanza of the God's Abyss)
8. Cornell (Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness)
9. Simon Belmont (Castlevania)
10. Hugh Baldwin (Castlevania: Circle of the Moon)
11. Stella Lecarde (Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin)
12. Loretta Lecarde (Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin)
13. Christopher Belmont (Castlevania: Circle of the Moon)

Watch it here:

(click to show/hide)

Feel free to post comments!

Note:

The Hair on Stella is a bit wired I try to find the right one but the one in Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires fits her better tho

I still can't find the right weapon for Loretta soo I gave her a weapon I rarly use on my CAW

For Simon Belmont's Portrait I used Simon's Judgement one because its the only good one I can find.

Leon and Trevor Belmont are the only Belmonts in this video that has different weapons due to me avoiding cloning movesets. I'm sorry if it Disappoints you.

I love how people tell me "Who is Michelle Danasty? where is she from?" She is from a Novel called Castlevania: Ricordanza of the God's Abyss I dont know if she is described what she looked like in the book but..eh.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 02:22:38 PM by RichterBelmont12 »

Offline RichterBelmont12

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2016, 06:59:03 PM »
Well I'm a happiest person alive...

Koei Temco announced Dynasty Warriors 9 is in development in Japan which made me happy.

Soo Castlevania Warriors V3!!..Right?

Well not yet I don't think they will have CaW in Dynasty Warriors 9 but since its a open world maybe I don't know yet. But I have to wait till Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires since they are reworking the combat soo yes.

Also New weapons are being introduced in DW9 soo far I've seen a Fold-able blade thingy.

Stay Tuned I am writing down what I'm planing to do if anyone want to see a Castlevania character being made post it here.

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2016, 08:08:56 PM »
Only if we're assuming an Empires game is made. What Omega Force is planning on doing with DW9 is far beyond anything they've done previously. DW6 was also a "massive overhaul" for the series, but not quite on the level of what they're doing for this new entry. Not even close. Their plan is to completely redo Dynasty Warriors.

Like with DW6, I'm pretty sure we won't even see an Xtreme Legends expansion for this game. But judging from the information given to us thus far, I don't really see Empires working in this open world format, so Empires is probably going to have to undergo a massive overhaul, as well. Empires might not need an open world like DW9, but they're going to need to revamp it to make it feel as fresh as DW9 hopes to be.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline RichterBelmont12

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2016, 10:22:25 AM »
Only if we're assuming an Empires game is made. What Omega Force is planning on doing with DW9 is far beyond anything they've done previously. DW6 was also a "massive overhaul" for the series, but not quite on the level of what they're doing for this new entry. Not even close. Their plan is to completely redo Dynasty Warriors.

Like with DW6, I'm pretty sure we won't even see an Xtreme Legends expansion for this game. But judging from the information given to us thus far, I don't really see Empires working in this open world format, so Empires is probably going to have to undergo a massive overhaul, as well. Empires might not need an open world like DW9, but they're going to need to revamp it to make it feel as fresh as DW9 hopes to be.

Thing is we honestly don't know yet its too early to see but I'm sure there will be a Empire game with DW9 since they say its still keeping the 1vs1000 thing.

Offline RichterBelmont12

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2017, 05:31:59 PM »
Hey yes I'm still planing on doing Castlevania Warriors V3 in case when Dynasty Warriors 9 gets an Empires edition (Its going to happen) Now we have some gameplay of some of the new weapons...not all of them.

I've been keeping up with the news and jotting down notes for this.

First of all Count Brauner is getting Cut because there is no Paintbrush weapon anymore sadly :(

OK first thing Shooting Spears

I feared that Albus was going to get cut because there is no cannon in this game but after seeing this video I've deside to give him this weapon instead

Next Pole Axe

I've been fighting this for a while and I dont know who to give this too Death or Eric Lacarde. Since the Dagger Axe is gone. What do you think?

And Lastly The Meteor Hammer

This is going to a Belmont no questions about it but to who watching this I see more of a power swings soo Trevor, Juilus or Simon

you guys can help me out on this one let me know what you think.

anything