Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Rondo of Blood Finally getting Turbo Duo release  (Read 2699 times)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
Re: Rondo of Blood Finally getting Turbo Duo release
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 01:17:14 PM »
If I understood their tweets correctly, it sounds like it might have a new translation. Not sure what that means since the PSP version already has English voice acting, unless they're giving the option to play in Japanese with English subs which would be cool.

This is like a holy grail re-release for me so I'm glad it's happening, and at a good time when Analogue are sure to release their FPGA take on the TurboDuo soon.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 02:44:12 PM »
Should have been Castlevania Adventure Rebirth and for Switch considering the purgatory that it currently exists in.

The worst monsters are human.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 03:52:16 PM »
I doubt LRG is done with Castlevania. This is a big series for them. If Konami doesn't do a Konami ReBirth Collection (Castlevania, Contra, and Gradius) soon, LRG might, since they've recently started developing ports and remasters.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2021, 03:57:46 PM »
Should have been Castlevania Adventure Rebirth and for Switch considering the purgatory that it currently exists in.

This is pretty much the same point I made. I get why they're doing it, especially on the heels of the announcement of a potential Rondo adaption in store for Netflix. Gotta ride that hype train all the way to the bank. But still, Adventure Rebirth is the stronger choice first, IMO.

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2021, 07:20:33 AM »
Agreed. I still have my Wii, so I have my copy, but I know a lot of others don't.
It's a shame to see it wallow in obscurity.
"Stuff and things."

Tags:

anything