Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Konami will be at Gamescom 2011 with Castlevania!  (Read 98258 times)

Offline Francis

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Re: Konami will be at Gamescom 2011 with Castlevania!
« Reply #225 on: August 17, 2011, 08:00:01 AM »
So, no news from Konami press conference expect CV HD release on september.Well, thanks a lot Konami  :-\

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #226 on: August 17, 2011, 08:00:52 AM »
As if it's such a crime to choose Harmony of Despair as a #1 favorite in series.   :rollseyes:

Yes, it is.

something like a Castlevania III remake would be just as exciting as Harmony of Despair being ported to PS3

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: August 17, 2011, 08:26:52 AM »
So, no news from Konami press conference expect CV HD release on september.Well, thanks a lot Konami  :-\

Damn, this is the second time we got teased with a leak yet still got nothing. 

Offline Koutei

• Uboaaa!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • The Japanese People
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: August 17, 2011, 08:51:53 AM »
END: Konami will be at Gamescom 2011 with Castlevania!

NOW: Konami will be at TGS 2011 with Castlevania!

NEXT: : Konami will be at E3 2012 with Castlevania!
I'm on hiatus now.

Offline Harrycombs

• Monster fan
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: August 17, 2011, 08:57:10 AM »
About the E3 leak, I don't think it was false. The guy who posted that probably mistook the LoS DLC for a new game or something. Besides, ever since the OoE leak every single one that followed ended up being true.   

And there were a hell of a lot of PoR leaks. We even got part of the game's script.

This is what I get for getting my hopes up...
The dream reveals the reality, which conception lags behind. That is the horror of life - the terror of art.

Franz Kafka

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #230 on: August 17, 2011, 09:37:35 AM »
END: Konami will be at Gamescom 2011 with Castlevania!

NOW: Konami will be at TGS 2011 with Castlevania!

NEXT: : Konami will be at E3 2012 with Castlevania!
It's sad, but somehow, I KNEW this was going to happen.

Basically, one more line of defense until the fanboy heart is penetrated and all the hopes and dreams are slaughtered before our eyes. ;D

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: August 17, 2011, 09:48:51 AM »
Soooooooo...troll confirmed then?

You REALLY are starting to flame bait now.   

Don't disrespect people just because their opinions are very different from yours.

Offline Dominus

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: August 17, 2011, 10:31:13 AM »
I dont think we will get anything until next year E3

I don't think something like a Castlevania III remake would be just as exciting as Harmony of Despair being ported to PS3

Just hit him/her with the banhammah already
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 10:33:42 AM by Dominus »

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: August 17, 2011, 10:36:30 AM »
I dont think we will get anything until next year E3

Just hit him/her with the banhammah already

Lets not forget this people
http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php/topic,1260.0.html

We shall feed this troll no longer!

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #234 on: August 17, 2011, 11:14:46 AM »
In my opinion, I don't think something like a Castlevania III remake would be just as exciting as Harmony of Despair being ported to PS3

I know everyone is entitled to their opinions and such but

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #235 on: August 17, 2011, 11:20:13 AM »
I must admit, I admire Affinity. He is quite the successful troll. he's good too. he knows not to over do it. Though he's stepped over the line now when he claimed HD was better than a potential CV 3 remake
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: August 17, 2011, 01:31:03 PM »
I must admit, I admire Affinity. She is quite the successful troll. She's good too. She knows not to over do it.

Though she's stepped over the line now when she claimed HD was better than a potential CV 3 remake

It's my opinion and I don't make immature reactions towards people when their opinions are too different from my own.   All these attacks are unnecessary. 

And stop calling me a troll.  If I started calling you names, the administrator would probably step in even though I didn't start this game of disrespect. 

It's not surprising I get all these flames, tomatoes and hate, despite a lot of it going against this board's terms of use.   If anyone is a troll it would be the people that talk bad about someone and treating them like an outcast.  :P

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: August 17, 2011, 02:04:28 PM »
Affinity:
Your posts, while not offensive in and of themselves, are inflammatory to other members.  Like the atheist that posts in a religious forum or the Mac guy posting in a PC Forum.
You are, essentially, a willing Forum Target.

I am not interested in Justice as much as I am interested in Calmness.
Keep that in well in your mind.
I'm going to be examining your account a bit more closely now as well.

Everyone Else:
Just ignore this person if you don't like their posts.  When she says "Anyone excited?" just don't respond to her.  Do not feed.

STEPS TO IGNORE POSTS YOU DON'T LIKE (like Affinity's):
1. Go to your Profile.
2. Go to your "Buddy/Ignore List" (should be an option on the sidebar).
3. Add "Affinity" to your Ignore List.
4. On the sidebar of your profile there should be a "Look and Layout Preferences" button.  Click on that.
5. Check the box that says "Ignore posts by people on your ignore list.
6.? ? ? ?
7. Profit!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 02:18:03 PM by Jorge D. Fuentes »
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: August 17, 2011, 02:11:07 PM »
Sigh, I can't hate Affinity now, since he/she inspired posts of awesome pics!

Anywho, CV3 remake? Awesome!

I actually like the idea of HD, I just don't like it's price.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: August 17, 2011, 02:21:17 PM »

Harmony of Despair could've been a somewhat relevant way to celebrate the 25th Anniversary - had the game not already been released, and only last year too! Affinity cannot be serious when he/she says that re-releasing a game from 2010 to celebrate the TWENTYFIFTH ANNIVERSARY is a good idea. Hence the troll accusations. Had the game been new - yes. Or at least old enough to be considered a relevant classic to celebrate the 25 years that Castlevania has been around.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that.

Anyway, PS3Despair cannot - for the love of all things sacred - be Konami's way of celebrating. It simply cannot.

Tags:

anything