Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The first sign rises with the full moon.  (Read 982441 times)

Offline The Puritan

• Vagabond
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: The first sign rises with the full moon.
« Reply #930 on: May 12, 2015, 05:48:11 AM »
"$10,000: IGAVENTURE

Join IGA on an adventure in Japan! Meet with IGA for dinner at a horror themed restaurant and play games with him on a live stream!"

So which one of you crazy people is gonna do it?

I backed this.
I backed this in a big way.

:o

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #931 on: May 12, 2015, 06:01:16 AM »
+1
Operation Akumajo takes credit for giving IGA the idea to do a KS.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #932 on: May 12, 2015, 06:07:30 AM »
Operation Akumajo takes credit for giving IGA the idea to do a KS.

Hahahahaha its funny because its true! LOL

Also, even if we already know about this new game I still visit that teaser site, and IGA said this:
"You ask me to reveal more. But while you remain in the vestibule you are safe."
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #933 on: May 12, 2015, 07:07:58 AM »
"$10,000: IGAVENTURE

Join IGA on an adventure in Japan! Meet with IGA for dinner at a horror themed restaurant and play games with him on a live stream!"

So which one of you crazy people is gonna do it?

I would actually feel really awkward doing that (if I had that kind of money). Paying someone to have dinner with me is just... very awkward. Also, would there be an interpreter present? The conversation would feel just... forced. Unless I set it up as an interview or something, but I honestly feel like I know every f-ing thing there is to know about IGA by now.

Offline Anglachel

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #934 on: May 12, 2015, 07:22:50 AM »
Will there be collectible furniture?
"There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds." - G.K. Chesterton

Offline Castle34hk

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
« Reply #935 on: May 12, 2015, 07:25:51 AM »
Okey guys... Did anoyne why IGA not name Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night to Castlevania Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night?  Maybe a werid question but I wondering.

And guys soory for asking but why is this game came out in 2017 and is Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night a sequel to SOTN?

I really hope we will see a gamepaly video soon and pictures in game.. we remeber this picture last year:
http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/news/koji_iga_igarashi_and_rumored_2d_castlevania_type_game  I really hope there are game screens.

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #936 on: May 12, 2015, 07:26:24 AM »
+4
I would actually feel really awkward doing that (if I had that kind of money). Paying someone to have dinner with me is just... very awkward. Also, would there be an interpreter present? The conversation would feel just... forced. Unless I set it up as an interview or something, but I honestly feel like I know every f-ing thing there is to know about IGA by now.

It would be an ideal opportunity to ask about every single Castlevania plot hole and unexplained event.

Maybe we should kickstart Nagumo to have that dinner.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
« Reply #937 on: May 12, 2015, 07:35:33 AM »
+1
Okey guys... Did anoyne why IGA not name Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night to Castlevania Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night?  Maybe a werid question but I wondering.
Because Konami is the owner of the CV IP. IGA doesn't have the right to use that name.

And guys soory for asking but why is this game came out in 2017 and is Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night a sequel to SOTN?
1. It takes time to make games.
2. This game isn't related AT ALL to the CV universe. No pre/sequel.

Offline Dengo vlad tepes

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #938 on: May 12, 2015, 07:38:07 AM »
+1
I literally emptied my wallet, credit cards and borrowed some from my brother to design an enemy, but before that I want to know the game actual atmosphere before showing any ideas
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 07:45:02 AM by Dengo vlad tepes »

Offline Dengo vlad tepes

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #939 on: May 12, 2015, 07:38:30 AM »
I literally emptied my wallet, credit cards and borrowed some from my brother to design an enemy, but before that I want to know the game actual atmosphere before showing any ideas

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #940 on: May 12, 2015, 07:48:24 AM »

Wow! Looking forward to hearing/seeing more about this. Very cool.

Offline Castle34hk

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #941 on: May 12, 2015, 07:54:48 AM »
I cant wait to 2017 guys... ha ha but THXS IGA for metroidvania comeback;)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 07:57:28 AM by Castle34hk »

Offline Castle34hk

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #942 on: May 12, 2015, 07:56:28 AM »
Because Konami is the owner of the CV IP. IGA doesn't have the right to use that name.
1. It takes time to make games.
2. This game isn't related AT ALL to the CV universe. No pre/sequel.
   But wikipedia says Kickstarter-based spiritual successor to the Castlevania series by Igarashi.

THXS for answer but so will it be a New Casltevania game from Konami now more?  Will death came back? Dracula? So no more CAstlevania universe games?

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #943 on: May 12, 2015, 08:00:11 AM »
+1
   But wikipedia says Kickstarter-based spiritual successor to the Castlevania series by Igarashi.

THXS for answer but so will it be a New Casltevania game from Konami now more?  Will death came back? Dracula? So no more CAstlevania universe games?
Yup, spiritual successor means it will have the same atmosphere/gameplay/whatever, but won't be the SAME.

As for Konami's plans... Well, we'll see.

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
« Reply #944 on: May 12, 2015, 08:05:19 AM »
+1

Whatever you do, make sure the enemy is called Gunlord. It's his only chance to shine...

Tags: