Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Angela  (Read 13730 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2013, 02:36:30 PM »
Easily the dullest manor in Simon's Quest.

Hahahaha
You really are good in this, now I know that if I let something slip, you will be there to notice :P
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2013, 10:31:22 PM »
Easily the dullest manor in Simon's Quest.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Hahahaha
You really are good in this, now I know that if I let something slip, you will be there to notice :P
He and some other members here are always giving me good laughs never letting a mistake or oportunity of joke to go unnoticed  :P
I said it previously and I repeat it now: you are good guys, you are really good with this...
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Tags:

anything