Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Sword of Truth: Wizard's First Rule  (Read 2510 times)

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« on: August 16, 2008, 09:15:20 AM »
I know there are people who hate this series and people who like it. I like it, thought there are parts that I don't like... quite a few of those... actually. In any case, I thought I should bring this to your attention.

http://www.legendoftheseeker.com/

The first book turned into a tv series, and its gonna come out this November. It looks like a good budget series too, so it shouldn't be all that bad, if not good.

Trailer is in the link, also on youtube.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 11:50:54 PM »
In Reply To #1

Well nothin really jumped out at me as to what CHANNEL itll be on. I think I saw everything you could ever hope to see about it EXCEPT that. Accordin to IMDB its already got a full season of 22 episodes scheduled so Id assume its gonna be on an actual network. Any ideas which?

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 06:32:36 PM »
Nope, but there is like still 3 months before it is schedule to be release. I'm guessing.... WB, but who's to really know.

Tags: