Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: forum change turned me noobish  (Read 5498 times)

trevorbelmontxiii

forum change turned me noobish
« on: October 10, 2007, 07:03:15 PM »
 >:( the forum change turned me into a newbie cuz they deleted my original account here...despite i've been around for like 7 years >< mesa gonna blow a gasquet heck i dont know if anyone remembers me from back in the day v.v

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: forum change turned me noobish
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 07:06:31 PM »
Im an actual noob here.
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 11:04:26 PM »
In Reply To #1

I've been around for 4 years, yet don't even know who you are.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 12:11:42 AM »
In Reply To #1

*Gives trevorbelmontxiii some respect*

Now you're happy?  ;)
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 05:44:14 AM »
4 years, and I don't see it as too much of a big deal...
----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

Offline DarkLavos

• I Cut Throat
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 05:59:38 AM »
In Reply To #1

Yeah. you have been changed to a noob like everyone else so what's the matter? and besides I prefer having to make a new account on this forum than  having that horrible purple board.

LBPHeretic

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 06:17:36 AM »
In Reply To #1

Yep, I've been through SEVERAL (since circa 1998) forum software changes. Yet, each time I managed to survive the loss of my post count quite well. Seriously, the number of posts you've attained throughout the years at a forum is not measure of your fan interests towards the game series (or whatever the forum is based around). Just saying that makes you sound MORE like a noob. ;)

In Reply To #3

Hahahaha! That's a good one, Bloodreign. ;D

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 10:02:45 AM »
i agree

Offline [GSI]lufiaguy

• Hosting Team
  • Hunter in Training
  • Hosting Team
    • Planet The Sims
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007, 10:04:30 AM »
(However, if join dates and post counts are important, an admin can easily edit accounts and change them. Take my profile for example, I clearly didn't sign up in January 2006.)
--
Chris Poskitt
Hosting Team
IGN Entertainment, Inc.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2007, 07:45:06 PM »
(However, if join dates and post counts are important, an admin can easily edit accounts and change them. Take my profile for example, I clearly didn't sign up in January 2006.)

If any people were to be such weenies as to request such a thing, then I'd certainly join the weenie brigade and request my join date to be set to August 25th, 2000. :P

But I see no reason. Really, just suck it up. You're a n00b, you have few posts. Join the rest of us. :o I've never even heard of you anyway, trevorbelmontxiii. :o
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Platinum Armor

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2007, 02:15:35 PM »
BTW, how many posts did you have trevorbelmontxii?

Tags: