Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Away from the forum  (Read 3909 times)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« on: November 05, 2007, 04:18:49 AM »
Hi guys! I have stop my old internet connection, so for a month about i might not be able to visit the forum, until i get to work the new internet connection. Now i'm on a internet caffe. Just wanted you to know why i'm lost!

See ya guys again hope very soon! ;)
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 10:59:58 AM »
I guess it's a bit early to say it now, but I just say it now so then I could say it again, I'm joining the army in three weeks and will be going through intense basic training away from home, so this means goodbye CVD for a few months, but you will get some photos, I can promise you that.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline ProtoBelmont

• is not a newbie
  • Hunter in Training
  • I am the voice inside your head
    • Awards
Re: Away from the forum
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 01:24:13 PM »
In Reply To #1

Ah, it's ok. I'm gone from here around 95% of the time now!
Thanks to college, work and working out, I get 0 time for everything else. Even weekends I work now and it sucks. :( (Also, I'm typing my 5 page long report on the impact of earthworms and other invasive species as we speak.) :P

In Reply to #2

P.S. Have a good time in the military if if you can Freddy, you'll probably beat the majority of the noobies who never lifted a weight/trained in their life! :D

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 03:54:00 AM »
In Reply To #2

Don't worry Freddy. I 've finished the army 3 years ago and it was fun, even if the training was hard. I've met a lot of people inside the army and became friends. I'm sure that you'll do it fine. Don't worry! ;)

In Reply To #3

I used to work and have no time, until last week and that's because they get me fired, so now i'm looking for a new job. All thinks are inside life and everything is a good experience to have in life.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline John Capricorn

• Celebrate good times, c'mon. Celebrate ...etc
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Away from the forum
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 05:59:33 PM »
I pray for your safe return!?

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 06:28:16 PM »
In Reply To #1

Ah, it's ok. I'm gone from here around 95% of the time now!

Wow, that's like direct opposite of me, it seems like I can never find a way to leave. I'm always on this forum!! lol
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Tags: