Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Contribution to the forum  (Read 3692 times)

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - First Place 2014-10-Halloween Sprite Contest 2nd Place Award One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« on: October 08, 2011, 03:21:09 AM »
I was wondering if my hugh cud be used on the banner? :P

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 03:33:00 AM »
Nice looking sprite of Hugh Baldwin  :)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 08:18:07 AM »
Looks like he's going to war with that pose, try a more casual one.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 08:26:21 AM »
Nice!

Unfortunately, Hugh was never a playable character, so he doesn't go on the Heroes Banner.
Some characters on the banner were meant to be playable but either their game got cancelled or they were unfinished (Coller, Victor).

I'm thinking of making more banners, actually.  The Castle Keep is a huge fire hazard right now, but every playable character (even those from non-existing games) is represented.  If I make a new banner with side characters, etc. I will add your Hugh. ;)
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 07:47:15 PM »
Nice!

Unfortunately, Hugh was never a playable character, so he doesn't go on the Heroes Banner.
Some characters on the banner were meant to be playable but either their game got cancelled or they were unfinished (Coller, Victor).

I'm thinking of making more banners, actually.  The Castle Keep is a huge fire hazard right now, but every playable character (even those from non-existing games) is represented.  If I make a new banner with side characters, etc. I will add your Hugh. ;)

25th anniversary: All Significant characters?

on my screen (1080p) it only is 1/3 of the banner anyways.... Why not?

That or Or I can Easily remaster/Find better sprites... I made an Awesome Just and Sonia and I found the Best Gabriel.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 08:28:46 PM »
1. Not everybody has your screen (try viewing the forum on a phone and you'll see some glitching because of the moon on the right).
2. It's pretty crowded up there.  Some characters are beginning to blend as if it were Assassin's Creed. :P
3. I'd like to just make more banners. ;)
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 09:27:47 PM »
That reminds me, why didn't you use the non-vampirized versions of the Lecarde sisters for your banner?
And yeah, this is my first attempt at screenshot sprite ripping, so there might be a couple missing pixels.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2011, 10:08:57 PM »
1. Not everybody has your screen (try viewing the forum on a phone and you'll see some glitching because of the moon on the right).
2. It's pretty crowded up there.  Some characters are beginning to blend as if it were Assassin's Creed. :P
3. I'd like to just make more banners. ;)

easy fix for all, multiple banners that randomly cycle.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - First Place 2014-10-Halloween Sprite Contest 2nd Place Award One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2011, 12:42:46 AM »
Gee Jorge thanks!!! And if you don't mind,i'd much prefer if you use the perfected ones right here..You could use eiether one of em of you prefer! ;D

Tags: