Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Inquiries: Castlevania Digital Art Contests?  (Read 4279 times)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Inquiries: Castlevania Digital Art Contests?
« on: April 06, 2015, 07:17:22 AM »
Since we are having so much great feedback and it's been a few months with the other contests rocking and rolling, I would like to start a monthly Digital Art contest for the dungeon as well! ;D

These contest would consists of everyone picking a monthly theme and then using digital means, i.e. Photoshop, Gimp, Illustrator etc. to create a Castlevanian themed contest. 

The art would be similar to what we see posted on the fan-art section, yet this art would be exclusive to dungeon members.

I can also make a Dungeon Gallery to showcase the entries as well. (Like the Beastiary.)

We have tons of great artists on the forum that may not have so much time to model something in 3D or do some in-depth spritework or compose music so this would be a nice easier distraction for people that are quicker drawing digitally or traditional methods!

What do you guys think, if we are all down it's early enough to start the first one this month! ;D

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: Inquiries: Castlevania Digital Art Contests?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 01:31:39 PM »
That'd be nice.
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 03:53:53 PM »
That'd be nice.

Just posted man, let me know what you think of the idea.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 06:08:28 AM »
Now accepting volunteers for judges.

Tags: