Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The Belmont Adventure: A Castlevania Adventure & Belmont's Revenge Tribute Album  (Read 6764 times)

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
Yesterday was the release of the newest Castlevania tribute album I headed, following on the heels of last year's X68000 album.

https://sindravaniaprojects.bandcamp.com/album/the-belmont-adventure

It's what it says on the package; a tribute to the music from the first 2 Gameboy Castlevania games, Adventure and Belmont's Revenge. Again had a fantastic troop of musicians helping me create this album, which I've wanted to do for a little while but never put into motion until earlier this year. It's got a bevy of genres - metal, rock, orchestral, funk, electronic from a bunch of remix artists and even a few game composers in the mix! I'm really proud of the variety and skill that was brought to this album while covering some of my favorite music from the series.

It's released currently on Bandcamp and will be released shortly on Spotify, iTunes, Amazon Music and more.

Hope you guys enjoy! =)

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Worthy sucessor of last year's album, nice job to you and the team!

Hit me up for the next one ;)