Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Funland 6 - Sverige 1  (Read 3100 times)

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« on: May 15, 2011, 02:41:07 PM »
After 16 years - yellow metal again. Since 95, I didn't watch hockey at all. This year I had nothing better to do and I did. And now my jedi powers have ensured gold yet again.  8)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 02:43:55 PM by A-Yty »

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 11:35:30 PM »
I've noticed the European game relies more on finesse and less on killing someone, it's quite graceful since it is hockey you're talking about.

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 11:38:09 PM »
"Ja det är faktist. Ja det har int soppa i ja... det är bök!"

Offline Bloodreign

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 11:43:21 PM »
Someone relied on a little translator here.

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 03:32:13 AM »
I've noticed the European game relies more on finesse and less on killing someone, it's quite graceful since it is hockey you're talking about.

That happened last Friday. A19 year old kid embarrassed highly paid Russian players. Some call it one of the most beautfiful goals of the year, some say it wouldn't have passed in NHL, for example. I don't know what to believe since I'm not that much into hockey. But it was funny to watch  :)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 03:35:57 AM by A-Yty »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 11:39:54 AM »
That's a good shot!  :o  Though it may be illegal since the stick is not supposed to cross into the blue boundary on the net.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 12:26:31 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikael_Granlund

The goal did qualify, though. And he wasn't the first to pull one  :P
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 12:30:00 PM by A-Yty »

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 01:02:10 PM »
Holy crap! That looks totally fake!  :P

And is it allowed in hockey to pass from behind the goalpost?

Sure don't see any moves like that in soccer...
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Bloodreign

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 02:43:47 PM »
In the NHL it might be called high sticking, but perhaps it could pass since the stick didn't strike a player, but I have seen guys redirect a shot in net and it got counted when the stick was up. So I'd say totally legal shot, something they call the wrap around shot.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 02:45:35 PM by Bloodreign »

Tags: