Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Ahem!  (Read 2262 times)

Offline Oralox

• BANNED
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« on: May 15, 2011, 11:49:33 AM »
Olrox! No virus not a robot
Codebreak1337... I'm obviously trying, like we all are to make it in the game world... Since I work I don't have as much time ... But I do have some cool speed runs and reviews on YouTube .com. Just go to my channel... Codebreak1337 or type in the search bar... I'm offering a free game for the 100th sub.... A good game no crap 100% legit!!!!!

My name is Oralox, thank you.

Anyone else got this message?

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 12:55:24 PM »
I got a PM from this guy, showing youtube video links.
If there are other people getting E-mail/PM Spam from him, I will ban him post-haste.

He registered here and only made one post (which was to advertise his Youtube account)... which I deleted because soliciting is not tolerated here.

You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 12:57:47 PM »
I got the exact same message as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 01:22:04 PM »
My PM box is still empty so no worries on my end.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 02:11:45 PM »
Just talked to the person doing it.
The PM's should stop now.

Yeah if you have something you want to advertise, you should put it on your signature, not make posts specifically to get people to go there, especially if that's your very first post here.  This is kind of a common rule here, and I do believe it's in the rules thread.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags: