Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: YouTube employs "super flaggers", includes government officials  (Read 4710 times)

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: YouTube employs "super flaggers", includes government officials
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 09:39:00 AM »
Yep. New world order people. That's what this is all leading to.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 10:58:51 AM »
Youtube censorship is quite strict as it is, defending copyright violations and anti-nudity, but it doesn't seem like anyone cares about all those Al-Qaida and "Elders of Zion" conspiratory or hateful videos. I wouldn't be too concerned.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 05:29:49 PM »
Plenty of bare boobs on YT right now, hopefully they don't all disappear. :O
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline theANdROId

• Master Hunter
  • Raiding the Castle's Treasure Room...
  • Awards 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 06:12:10 PM »
Kinda scary how far the government's reach continues to extend.  Makes me think of that line...

Quote from: Alan Moore
"People shouldn't be afraid of their government.  Governments should be afraid of their people."

Offline Morning star

• Vanquishing Evil Since 1987
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Vintage video game collector.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 09:37:46 PM »
Noticed more and more music is being removed. Especially anything that's anti establishment. For instance.. Megadeth. Countdown to extinction is "not available in this country" but many other tracks from the same album are viewable. What sense does that make? It's the same with Metallica. And justice for all is gone! The original version anyway. But many other original tracks off the same album are still there.

If it's about copyright violations wouldn't they remove all of them?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 09:39:20 PM by Morning star »

This magic whip could be an example of advanced alien technology.

Offline Viskod

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2014, 10:10:14 AM »
Youtube isn't a public space, its a private company that has its own terms and conditions and community guidelines and there is nothing wrong with taking down anything that they feel violates one of their conditions.

In terms of copyright violations, I believe the people who own the copyright have to actually be pro-active in getting content that violates said copyright taken down, which is why some stuff can seemingly go unnoticed and stay up there forever, and other things like certain tv shows keep getting taken down and uploaded again over and over under different account names.

With the sheer number of videos that are uploaded to youtube daily, it was only a matter of time before they needed to extend the number of their staff to review content.

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2014, 10:57:17 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2014, 11:37:16 AM »

Me: 1

Super Flaggers: 0

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2014, 07:52:06 PM »
Topic aside, that would be pretty awesome if Godzilla shows up and just attack bad governments.

How do I get this job. As shitty as it seems to be. I might as well do it and get paid because it already exists. Of course, it sounds like a shitty job too. Meh.

Offline Morning star

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2014, 09:03:04 PM »
Posts about corporate rights and tin foil hats... Very sad. More victims of operation mockingbird.

Not sure what operation mockingbird is? I am not surprised. Google it while you still can. It won't be long and all these private companies will say it violates there terms and conditions and you won't be able to find it anymore.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 10:54:56 PM by Morning star »

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2014, 01:02:44 PM »
Posts about corporate rights and tin foil hats... Very sad. More victims of operation mockingbird.

Not sure what operation mockingbird is? I am not surprised. Google it while you still can. It won't be long and all these private companies will say it violates there terms and conditions and you won't be able to find it anymore.

Never knew about mockingbird per se.  But most of the reasonable people know that sort of crap is going on.

And though I don't claim to know if beingthehero really means this or not, but I think his post is actually saying the conspiracy theorist, or others who are called tinfoil hats that seem obsessively too cautious of their rights, information, etc are actually the winners because they took those precautions.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2014, 04:17:03 PM »
Youtube went downhill once it merged with google...

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Morning star

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2014, 09:35:17 PM »
Never knew about mockingbird per se.  But most of the reasonable people know that sort of crap is going on.

They have think tanks behind video game development as well. Plans for it predate the Nintendo entertainment system.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2014, 11:29:54 PM »
Youtube seem to be quite unusually dickish about copyright material now. I uploaded a music video as tribute to Aronofsky's great film "Black Swan", which contained several short clips from the movie.
They removed it and gave me this message:

You've got to be friggin' kidding me.

In their defense, though, the use of Happy Tree Friends for their "re-education" purpose is kinda funny.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Tags:

anything