Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: In CV 3, the second stage is always optional right?  (Read 1899 times)

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
In CV 3, the second stage is always optional right?
« on: August 17, 2013, 07:27:01 PM »
I mean, you can save Grant and the map show something crumbling, but does it change something later on?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 07:44:03 PM by Maedhros »

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: In CV 3, the second stage is always optional right?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 07:31:07 PM »
No, only if you stay with him until the end, then he will obviously appear in the ending.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 07:45:58 PM »
I think I understand: When you first see the map, going through Clocktower appears to be the faster way to Dracula's Castle, so you're induced to choose that stage since it would be faster to get there and defeat Dracula. But the path crumbles, so you're forced to climb down the tower.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 07:49:24 PM »
Yes, my first time playing this game I didnt choose this path and thought "where is my comrade if Im this far in this game?" lol
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags:

anything