Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Has Konami given any indication of when (or if) Act 5 of Grimoire is coming?  (Read 5966 times)

Offline Darkmoon

• ICVD Keeper
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Vampire Hunter
  • I Have No Idea Where I'm Going
    • Castlevania: The Inverted Dungeon
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
I would be interested in confirmation on that as, if it did include chapter 6, then the game has officially gotten further progress than it ever had before.

Offline DraculaFan1981

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
I just played both 5 and 6, so I can confirm it.

Offline angevil

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
I loved both chapters 5 and 6, the bosses are awesome. I am sure a few more chapters will drop in 2022, and they will finish the story. Some artwork that I think it’s new has been datamined in the update. I really hope they add Soma as a playable character.

Offline Foffy

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Quick Youtubing and looking for asset datamines does indeed confirm Chapter 6 is a thing and it's out. Very Rondo inspired.

Also new Trevor artwork, that Dracula artwork from the 2018 beta is now in the game, and we have a full portrait of Hermina. We eatin' good here.

Offline angevil

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards

Offline Kamirine

• Welcome to Fright Night.
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
I kept putting this game off but I really need to go on and give this a go.  I owe to myself as CV fan—and now that I finally have some time to actually do it.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
lol. Trevor still has a small head and I'll bet his scissor legs also made it to the game.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline SecretWeapon

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
Here for Carmilla X Annette

Tags:

anything