Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Duke Mirage in Cordova Town  (Read 10933 times)

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2007, 12:41:35 PM »
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Duke Mirage in Cordova Town
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2007, 10:01:50 PM »
In Reply To #13

Antraxx, I combined your last two posts.

Trying to catch these as they come people, but this isn't forumplanet anymore. If you double post, the posts don't combine into the last one.

Learn to use the EDIT button ;)

Thanks, Clara.

I didn't know until it happened. Hopefully that feature comes back soon, though.

Best stage for me was Garibaldi Temple -- especially the second half. Probably the prettiest CV chapel yet.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 10:03:23 PM by A N T R A X X »

"Observe their fates and learn well."

Offline Marto

• Kojima fan :)
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Marto's Art
    • Awards
Re: Duke Mirage in Cordova Town
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2007, 09:15:57 PM »

Best stage for me was Garibaldi Temple -- especially the second half. Probably the prettiest CV chapel yet.

I liked the Eneomaos Machine Clock Tower along with the Temple. I think it was all the diversity within it. At first, it starts off fairly dark, then seems more garden-oriented - Garden Forgotten by Time, except not quite to that scale. Even with the Dual song thing, just as the Garden had For-Enshrouded Night Scape, the Temple has Garibaldi Courtyard. But what sealed the deal for me was the grotesque underground. It was done very well, and was truly pleasing as a foil to the beautiful temple above.

Trevor Fight was cool too, but mainly because when he says "It cannot be." He shook his head in a very sexy way and did that whole eyebrow lifting thing! :P

Tags:

anything