Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Minecraft  (Read 3167 times)

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« on: April 06, 2012, 09:47:51 AM »
Castlevania... IN MINECRAFT!!!

Done by a guy Chern and I know from another board. (he's also played Castlevania using a dance pad as a controller....the crazy bastard)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 10:30:41 AM »
Hahaha, wow. That's pretty awesome. It reminds me of the LttP map someone made.

"Criswelvania" is also another cool map to check out. You can use it as a 3d CV themed adventure map.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 10:44:39 AM »
Sweet! I remember doing stuff like that when I was young. But of course I only had access to LEGO  ;D If Chern could put in some functional enemies then this would be killer! I'd also like to see a full-on CVIII take using Minecraft.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags: Seriosuly