Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow (The 7 Divisions of Immortal Vampires)  (Read 6001 times)

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Founder of CV: Souls of Sorrow
    • Awards
BEHOLD! This is the first ever picture at initial stage of the illustration sketching for Zamelia and Chibi which was done by my friend and I. They are one of the 7 Divisions of Immortal Vampires who serve under Lord Olrox who became the new "King of Immortal Vampires" in my fangame of Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow. The other 5 Division of Immortal Vampires are coming soon! Stay tune! Here's the picture below:

Do not hesitate to drop by some comments of yours in the box section below here. Cheers! :D

Credits:
Line Art by Arikado12
Colors by DjRunza

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Cute...was that the intent? u,u

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Founder of CV: Souls of Sorrow
    • Awards
Cute...was that the intent? u,u

Ahaha thank you so much for the feedback Gunlord, I really appreciate it. Intent? Intent as in what? But the image above was just the initial stage of sketching them. Don't worry my friend, in the future, it would be a COMPLETE characters with full details and full image of them. Cheers! :D