Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Epitaph of Blood  (Read 49520 times)

Offline Crimson_Curse

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #135 on: April 29, 2012, 05:32:57 PM »
I'll be taking a look at that stage again, I don't feel that it's perfect for me yet. I'll try that thing you sent me. So it's for me to make an animation or a ''bright fire'' effect on the buildings?

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #136 on: April 30, 2012, 04:07:41 PM »
I'll be taking a look at that stage again, I don't feel that it's perfect for me yet. I'll try that thing you sent me. So it's for me to make an animation or a ''bright fire'' effect on the buildings?
Just use it like any other photoshop filter, I was suggesting to make a heat wave with it. You could make a distortion with it and basically build your heat wave animation from scratch by making a few frames of distorted buildings and then looping it to play during game like any other animation:http://ns.filterforge.com/filters/576.html
This is how I made the desert sand blow in my stage, I basically just made seperate frames using photoshop and then looped them to play as a animation:
Vamprotector: Cario,Eygpt mini preview

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Crimson_Curse

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: May 02, 2012, 09:15:56 AM »
I'm super sorry, but I'll not continue this project any time soon. I really don't want to touch a finger on anything involving gm cause I'm not in the mood for that. Let's just say that I had a girlfriend and now I'm single. My heart is broken in tiny little pieces and I can't concentrate on nothing but that.
Again, I apologize about this, but it was beyond my imagination and I can't control my feelings.
Thanks and until someday.

Offline Jbetbrice

• Hunter in Training
  • Have At You !
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: May 02, 2012, 10:18:42 AM »
I'm sad for ya' , hope that this situation will not be too long ,
Good luck Anyway , and thanks for your Awesome Work !
Greetings
Jbetbrice

Offline Las

• Vampire Hunter
  • Whoa dude!what a horrible night for no beer.....
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: May 02, 2012, 01:36:33 PM »
Btw Crimson nice demo 3 on your Epitaph demo. Looks really solid! Like richters' stone mode too and high jump!

Taking Edward Scissorhands to a whole new level!

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: May 02, 2012, 06:05:43 PM »
Well I can try and make a combo system, definitely not promising that I can...
Just using the same system that they used on Order of Ecclesia would be great. Best fighting system of any Castlevania IMO.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #141 on: May 02, 2012, 06:37:41 PM »
+1
In case you haven't been paying attention to his posts, he's currently putting off the project to recover from heartbreak, so you might wanna save your suggestions and comments until he's back and feeling good enough to continue the project.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #142 on: May 02, 2012, 07:16:29 PM »
I'm super sorry, but I'll not continue this project any time soon. I really don't want to touch a finger on anything involving gm cause I'm not in the mood for that. Let's just say that I had a girlfriend and now I'm single. My heart is broken in tiny little pieces and I can't concentrate on nothing but that.
Again, I apologize about this, but it was beyond my imagination and I can't control my feelings.
Thanks and until someday.
Sorry to hear that man. Everything happens for a reason and I am sorry you have to go through this, but trust me it'll get better. I went through a bad breakup a while back and now looking back at it, if it wouldn't of happened I wouldn't of met my wife. I respect  your decision not to continue with the project, all I would suggest is not to let the negativity stop you from the things that you like to do.  If a person doesn't like you for all of you then it's not meant to be. Just chatting with you man, I don't know you but you seem like a decent fella, so I am sure that whether it be a little now or alot later you'll be with someone else again soon. Someone once told me a long time ago that women will ALWAYS be there. Keep doing you man and good luck!

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Crimson_Curse

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: May 03, 2012, 10:17:06 AM »
Thanks guys! I'm glad you are/were liking and talking about the project. I hope that I can continue it soon. The project will not die, it will only take a lot of time for news. Cause , well you know, I'm not feeling creative... But yeah, thanks a lot for the support, it means a lot for a new coder/spriter like me.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #144 on: May 05, 2012, 08:16:14 AM »
+1
A number of us have gone through that.
I'm sure you will trudge on through.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags: fan made game 

anything