Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: PS VITA- Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow (Cover Artwork Box)  (Read 26816 times)

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Founder of CV: Souls of Sorrow
    • Awards
Re: PS VITA- Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow (Cover Artwork Box)
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 05:13:13 AM »
hm.. For Me this Title is not the next Castlevania : Why ?
Because , in many Castlevanias Games ( AoS , DoS , CoD etc..) , they are many allusions to the 1999 Battle ( As Nostradamus Predicted) , But your Cover is Good ! :)
Try for example to  Write the Castlevania Title in Jap , and Delete the '' Olrox '' , he's too '' cartoon'' comparated to the other vilains like death x)

But Nice Work , I like it :)

Thank you so much Jbetbrice! I really do appreciate it your feedback :D. Lol in Japanese? ermm why not in English like how I did on the title itself? Hmm. Do you have any idea what title it should be called as? The reason why I place Olrox at the back cover of the game alongside with Death simply because this fan-made game and storyline of mine shows that the two main villain of this game will be Death and Olrox as you can see it. Plus, I can't even find the high-quality picture of Olrox in google image or yahoo image or anywhere because sadly, KONAMI and IGA doesn't even draw out Olrox with high-quality pictures like how they did to the other Castlevania characters. :( I wish they did. And how I wish I could draw out Olrox with full image and high-quality. Thank you once again Jbetbrice. ^^ By the way, is that your deviantART picture called "giniroryu"?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 05:35:21 AM by djrunza »

Offline Jbetbrice

• Hunter in Training
  • Have At You !
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 07:42:07 AM »
Nope ! It's not mine x) my real siganture is

And it's not very good on a CV forum , so  I took this picture , ;) ( ih relation with my avatar :p)

-why in japanese ? Because , if Konami is working on the Ps Vita , the game will start selling in Japanese Archipel , later in Us And EU , by the way , i Always find this ''jap'' Title More Badass ;)
- For the title : Why Not ''Akujamo Dracula X '' Dracula's Fate '' ? :)
- For Olrox : 

If you need Help , email me Or Pm me :)

have a nice day !

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2012, 09:44:13 AM »
Nope ! It's not mine x) my real siganture is

And it's not very good on a CV forum , so  I took this picture , ;) ( ih relation with my avatar :p)

-why in japanese ? Because , if Konami is working on the Ps Vita , the game will start selling in Japanese Archipel , later in Us And EU , by the way , i Always find this ''jap'' Title More Badass ;)
- For the title : Why Not ''Akujamo Dracula X '' Dracula's Fate '' ? :)
- For Olrox : 

If you need Help , email me Or Pm me :)

have a nice day !

Ah I see, thank you Jbetprice! Yes so true. Why don't I'll make it two different cover artwork box for this Castlevania fan-made? One cover box is for the English version and the other cover box will be for the Japanese version. Once I've done editing the layouts, colors and everything, I shall post it here in this forum and show you all about those two different cover artwork box! What do you think? Hehehe :P Speaking about the title, I simply do not want to let the readers to know whether or not Lord Dracula is actually making an appearance or the other way round. In fact, there are many details that I shan't explaining because it would spoil the surprise to the readers as well! Lol XP Do you have the first form of Olrox before he actually change into a monster form? :D

Ahaha sure! Do you have deviantART account for yourself? So that you could read my idea of storyline for this game that I've made recently. It's a fan-fiction storyline that made by myself and surprisingly, quite a lot of Castlevania fans are actually following up my storyline and find it very interesting to them which I'm very happy about it. I've done from Chapter 1 - Chapter 3 and Chapter 4 is still in progression currently. I would be more happier if you would like to read my storyline and give your own feedback about it. Hehe *grin*

Offline Jbetbrice

• Hunter in Training
  • Have At You !
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 10:48:09 AM »
So !

-   2 Version would be great ! I Agree
-   I will read this and leave a comment :) on your stories
-   I can draw the first form of Olrox for ya' , not a problem you know , i have many free time !
-   If you want : I know a awesome artist named AreaZ Who has designed my signature ( with the pilot ) I can Call him and see what he can do for support you ! :)

Have a good Day !
Jbetbrice

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2012, 11:32:21 AM »
I can't even find the high-quality picture of Olrox in google image or yahoo image or anywhere because sadly, KONAMI and IGA doesn't even draw out Olrox with high-quality pictures like how they did to the other Castlevania characters.

I think the reason behind the lack of Olrox art is because he isn't one of the important/main characters in SotN. He was just another boss whom by now has gathered a larger then intended following.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2012, 12:20:58 PM »
So !

-   2 Version would be great ! I Agree
-   I will read this and leave a comment :) on your stories
-   I can draw the first form of Olrox for ya' , not a problem you know , i have many free time !
-   If you want : I know a awesome artist named AreaZ Who has designed my signature ( with the pilot ) I can Call him and see what he can do for support you ! :)

Have a good Day !
Jbetbrice

...You know, I'm just too happy because I have someone to actually willing to draw the first form of Olrox and I literally feels like my fan-made is actually gonna work thoroughly fine 100%! Ahahahahaha XD. I hope you know the reasons why I made this fan-made game and storyline together. In case you might never know, I'm going to just tell you right now. Ok the reasons why I made this fan-made game is simply because to keep supporting and bringing back our old beloved gameplay system of Castlevania 2D back to the Castlevania fans needs and wants with HD graphics, exclusively for PS Vita or Nintendo 3DS instead. As you can see from the ending storyline during at the end of the game of Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Genya Arikado was once stated that "If the world needs a dark lord, it will emerge. Even if it's not you, Soma..." So from there, the new ideas suddenly came across into my mind to make an another new fan-made Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow game which will be done by myself, to actually CONTINUE the sequel of the storyline which takes place 2 years after Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. In fact, my storyline is gonna be "twist of fate", which means this would make for an interesting fangame that would put a twist on the original storyline. It would definitely put a different idea in what Castlevania fans of earlier games had thought. Sorry if my explanation is kinda long though. Lol. I hope you really enjoy reading my own idea of my storyline for this fangame as you read it in my deviantART in a while ago. CASTLEVANIA FTW~ :P.

AreaZ? Hmm. Does he have his own deviantART account as well? Thank you once again Jbetbrice. :)

Offline Jbetbrice

• Hunter in Training
  • Have At You !
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2012, 12:30:55 PM »
So
I got this
This is The BETA version , a lot a things need a remake ( like orlox cape , i'm waiting only for installing photophop on my new pc )

it's a pleasure to help ya'
i will ask him if he has a Deviant !

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2012, 12:35:22 PM »
I think the reason behind the lack of Olrox art is because he isn't one of the important/main characters in SotN. He was just another boss whom by now has gathered a larger then intended following.

Hmmm. Maybe the best way to actually solve that problem about Olrox being place at the back cover box is to let someone who is actually willing to draw Olrox once again with high-quality and full image picture of him. Don't you think? Ahaha. On a side note X, in Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow storyline, Olrox is a character which portray as a revengeful person upon his elder brother's death. If Brauner would ever return in Souls of Sorrow, Olrox won't ever seeks his revenge. You see now? :D. He is an immortal vampire and a high-class vampire. Sometimes, he screaming like a mad man as if nobody else on earth. However, he doesn't even respect Lord Dracula nor anyone who surpass him before. Even his appreciation over Death for reviving him, none at all. Cold, hatred upon the humans and enjoy killing anyone who stands in his way, just like his elder brother. Legendary son of Lord Dracula, Alucard, may have defeated him once but the man, who can bring back alive from the dead, Death, resurrected him by using Olrox's SOUL. Death tells Olrox everything about what had happened to his elder brother, Brauner. One of the scene in the game, he quoted "I, am Olrox. I seek revenge upon MY BROTHER'S DEMISE! HEAR ME DEATH! I DO NEED YOUR HELP DEATH! I WANT TO BE STRONGER THAN ANYBODY ELSE IN THIS WORLD! NOR IN THE NETHERWORLD! I, SHALL BE THE NEXT DARK LORD! *Evil Laugh*" Death response in a mysterious and wicked way: "Hehehehe. Whatever words you may say my dear Olrox, you shall seek your vengeance. Soon, soon enough. *Evil laugh*"

Another reason why Jonathan and Charlotte becoming old simply because they are just a merely human beings who has the ability to actually holds the ultimate vampire killer whip and a holy book due to their forefathers generation. So the time machine basically couldn't reach into the time where Jonathan and Charlotte were once at younger age. Another reason why Death brings Old Jonathan Morris and Old Charlotte Aulin back to alive from the dead is simply because Death wants Olrox to live in an agony, rage, revengeful and more hatred towards the humans and especially to the one who killed his elder brother. But in fact, as i mention earlier, Death was the one who killed Brauner. Olrox doesn't even know about the truth. The reason why Death wants Olrox back to alive simply because Death is actually...I can't tell you right now, i don't want any spoilers until the end of the chapters. You'll know soon enough, don't worry. Hehehe :P I know you can't wait to know about it.

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2012, 01:00:23 PM »
So
I got this
This is The BETA version , a lot a things need a remake ( like orlox cape , i'm waiting only for installing photophop on my new pc )

it's a pleasure to help ya'
i will ask him if he has a Deviant !

..WOW! This is so AMAZING Jbetbrice! I didn't know that you could actually draw Olrox for the first sketch at the initial stage! Just have to photoshop it in order to look more fantasy gothic realistic with high-quality picture of the character. The Olrox picture of yours, he really looks like a Master of the Castle who sitting on the throne itself. This is perfect in every way, really. Lol. And it is such a pleasure to meet you here too Jbetbrice. By the way, just take your time to install your photoshop on your new PC alright. No rush! Cheers! ^^ \/

Offline Jbetbrice

• Hunter in Training
  • Have At You !
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2012, 01:34:46 PM »
Nice to meet you too !
I think i will be able to make this on photoshop tomorrow ,
paint isn't very practice as you can see :)

I will try to do my best

best regards

Jbetbrice

Offline Jbetbrice

• Hunter in Training
  • Have At You !
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2012, 02:55:40 AM »
So , this is The v2 version , Do you like it ?

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2012, 03:08:46 AM »
So , this is The v2 version , Do you like it ?

Heyy what's up Jbetbrice. How are you doing today? Feeling great? :D Hmmm. Not bad not bad. This version2 gives me the kind of felling like "Oh this would what Olrox is going to be during the possession of becoming or transforming into a monster." Lol. Overall= Very good! do you have the full image of it? I mean including the hands, the legs, the face and everything that we can see his full character image. Or you already fully done this artwork?

Offline Jbetbrice

• Hunter in Training
  • Have At You !
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2012, 03:49:06 AM »
 This is the '' Beta '' , i will redraw it with the Full Body , can i had a sworld to Olrox ? I find that '' in relation'' with the olrox functions

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2012, 04:17:13 AM »
This is the '' Beta '' , i will redraw it with the Full Body , can i had a sword to Olrox ? I find that '' in relation'' with the olrox functions

Ah I see, alright sure no problem at all! Take your time my friend. As long as Olrox does wear a royal robe on himself as you drew on it. Can't wait to see the full image of it! \:D/

Offline Jbetbrice

• Hunter in Training
  • Have At You !
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2012, 09:59:35 AM »
Hope do you like it ;)

anything