Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: PS VITA- Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow (Cover Artwork Box)  (Read 26817 times)

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Founder of CV: Souls of Sorrow
    • Awards
Re: PS VITA- Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow (Cover Artwork Box)
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2012, 10:22:29 AM »
Hope do you like it ;)

Hey dude, there's no need to hope whether or not I shall like this picture, is simply because this picture of Olrox which you drew, is actually AWESOME!!! Lol :P Thank you so much Jbetbrice, I really appreciate it so much! :) On a side note, can you draw another picture of Olrox with something similar graphics like Castlevania: Harmony of Despair's graphic art? For an example like this. http://bulk2.destructoid.com/ul/172497-despair.jpg ^^ \/

Offline Jbetbrice

• Hunter in Training
  • Have At You !
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2012, 11:01:47 AM »
Something like that ?

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2012, 11:22:44 AM »
Something like that ?

Ermmm...I think I prefer the previous one simply because it did caught my attention to actually look over the picture and felt like "WOW! This is amazing indeed." But whatever it is, try to finish the 2nd Olrox picture so that I can compare which Olrox picture is the best. :D

Offline Jbetbrice

• Hunter in Training
  • Have At You !
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2012, 11:31:59 AM »
Ok ! :)

Offline Jbetbrice

• Hunter in Training
  • Have At You !
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2012, 03:21:45 AM »
I made this for Fun :

is that the style you want ?

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2012, 07:37:53 AM »
I made this for Fun :

is that the style you want ?

Damn! This is such a good artwork of yours! *thumbs up* Have you done your second version of Olrox? Or up to you if you want to do an another third version of Olrox by using your own arts of drawing like how you draw Richter Belmont upon Olrox's third version. I don't mind at all! :D

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2012, 07:51:42 AM »
Not to sound negative here but, you guys can do better with the drawings, especially if you're going to put them on box art.
This stuff looks like the doodles on the edges of notebooks, not the stuff you would see on a game box.

Just sayin'.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2012, 08:31:11 AM »
Not to sound negative here but, you guys can do better with the drawings, especially if you're going to put them on box art.
This stuff looks like the doodles on the edges of notebooks, not the stuff you would see on a game box.

Just sayin'.

Ahahaha no worries at all Jorge! I will accept all kinds of feedbacks from anyone about my Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow fangame and storyline. You know what they say, "Negative feedback is good. Its often more valuable than the positive feedback." ;) By the way Jorge, do you have the ability of drawing skills?

Offline Jbetbrice

• Hunter in Training
  • Have At You !
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2012, 08:58:19 AM »

Just sayin'.

Totally agree ,  Jorge , but i was trying to have an idea of that drawing style , it's difficult for me , espicially for GIMP , To Draw Like yours ArtWorks ,  I need to test before gettings in that project , or it will be totally failed .
Hope you Understand My Meanings ,
Best regards

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2012, 09:27:59 AM »
By the way Jorge, do you have the ability of drawing skills?

If you're trying to be sneaky about saying "You don't like it, but can you do better?" then the answer is yes; Jorge can go better.

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2012, 09:53:01 AM »
If you're trying to be sneaky about saying "You don't like it, but can you do better?" then the answer is yes; Jorge can go better.

Hello there Uzo, Ahaha I hope that none of you are feeling offensive over what I've mention earlier, my whole point of asking Jorge is whether or not that he could help me of drawing a perfect fine picture of Olrox. As you said earlier about he can draw, then I would like to say thank you so much for giving me the answer. I really appreciate it. And I hope he can help me out to draw a fine picture of Olrox. Cheers! ^^ \/

Offline Jbetbrice

• Hunter in Training
  • Have At You !
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2012, 10:24:40 AM »
Hello there Uzo, Ahaha I hope that none of you are feeling offensive over what I've mention earlier, my whole point of asking Jorge is whether or not that he could help me of drawing a perfect fine picture of Olrox. As you said earlier about he can draw, then I would like to say thank you so much for giving me the answer. I really appreciate it. And I hope he can help me out to draw a fine picture of Olrox. Cheers! ^^ \/
Just type Jorges Fuentes On deviant Art :)

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2012, 10:52:32 AM »
Just type Jorges Fuentes On deviant Art :)

Jbetbrice and Uzo, you guys are absolutely right. Jorge, too, has the ability of drawing skills as well. Let us all support together of supporting and bringing back the 2D Castlevania game back to it's throne with HD Graphics! By the way Jbetbrice, I hope you had read my Chapter 1-Chapter 3 storyline in my deviantART. :)

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2012, 11:15:52 AM »
Hello there Jorge, I've seen your artworks in your deviantART galleries and it did caught my attention to actually look over your Castlevania artworks which I found it very amusing and fascinating at the same time as well. However, can you draw about a fine picture with a high quality and full image character of Olrox for me? So that I could put that picture as my official chapter title picture for my future chapters of my own storyline of Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow. Just draw him with a similar outfit like how Jbetbrice had done at the first place which Olrox is actually wearing his own purple with yellow lines cape as his exterior outfit. Whereas for his interior outfit, just follow exactly like how you use to draw Olrox like this http://jorge-d-fuentes.deviantart.com/art/Olrox-s-Portrait-59095946?q=gallery%3Ajorge-d-fuentes%2F21337664&qo=45 I would be more happier and excited if you could help me to draw officially about him for my fangame and storyline of Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow. Plus, I would be more appreciate too. I really hope that you could accept my favor and understand why I made this fangame.

Best & Warm regards,
DjRunza

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2012, 11:46:41 AM »
Greetings Ladies and Gentleman, how are you guys doing? Feeling great? This thread is little bit of dusty due to my absence of been told by some of the Castlevania fans to modify and revamping the layouts for my cover artwork box for third time (I guess). Hence, here I am once again, would like to show all of you Castlevania fans about my LATEST fangame cover artwork box of Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow.

Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow's plot of the storyline (UPDATE):
"Ever since the incident of the Demon Castle War in 1999, Lord Dracula had finally defeated for good by the hands of the Belmont clan. However, in the year of 2038, a young legendary warrior, Soma Cruz stands once again alongside with his dear friends to face the final battle against the two Castlevania's own favorite Immortal villains, Death and Olrox are the only one left and they who attempt to rule the demon castle after Lord Dracula's demise. 2 years after the incident of the Dark Lord Candidates which they've miserably failed, Olrox has become the new king of the "Immortal Vampires" who living in a pure hatred and revengeful world upon the humanity and living in an agony upon his elder brother's death, Brauner. The Legendary son of Lord Dracula, Alucard, may have defeated him once but the man, who can bring Olrox back alive from the dead, Death, resurrected him by using Olrox's SOUL. Death tells Olrox everything about what had happened to his elder brother and how he died. Olrox's new comrades, "The Divisions of the 7 Immortal Vampires" and his beloved armies, attempt to rule over the world and wipe out all the humanity for eternity. Prepare for the FINAL chapter of sorrow! Peace and victorious must be prevail forever!"

What say you? :)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 08:30:41 AM by djrunza »

anything