Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Oh god my heart can't take this there's a hot chick with blue hair in ssb4!  (Read 5693 times)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
I wanted Lucina in this so bad over Chrom mainly because it was a sausage fest. Now I have three mains ZZS,Shiek,and now the lovely lady with blue hair (still love you Lilina  :)  but Lucina is definitely in my top 5 Right along side Lyn, Erika, Minerva, and Lilina)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GodHx-

(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Got another link? This one's dead I think.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame

I'm down for Fem-Marth. Marth is kinda my main in Smash anyway.

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
Yeah as a big FE fan I'm pretty pumped to play both these characters.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
I hope that the 3DS version is able to read my FE:A Save Data and make my MaleMU (Robin) look like the one I designed in FE:Awakening (Black long-ish hair). :D
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
I thought I read you can change Robins look and voice the same way you would change a the color of another character

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame

I'm down for Fem-Marth. Marth is kinda my main in Smash anyway.

Yes why is it that when I post YT videos the video it's self does not show up and wait a minute if marth is your main can I add you I want to play against strong players!  :)

One guy on miiverse already called me a creep because of my love for ladies with blue lord forbid I go to anime-expo next year.

Yeah as a big FE fan I'm pretty pumped to play both these characters.

I have a Sigurd and Fury action figures oh how pleased I was when I got these two it's very random I still have the boxes and character data paper thingys.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
Yes why is it that when I post YT videos the video it's self does not show up and wait a minute if marth is your main can I add you I want to play against strong players!  :)

This is happening because Youtube now is using https instead of http as default for their videos (the 's' is for 'secure').  Either that, or your browser/Youtube settings are set up like this.
The board's auto-embed mod for Youtube has not (and probably won't be) updated, so the 'https' prefix for the video won't be recognized.

The solution is simple: remove the 's' from 'https://' as you post.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
One guy on miiverse already called me a creep because of my love for ladies with blue

The man obviously has no taste Neobelmont  ;)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
I have a Sigurd and Fury action figures oh how pleased I was when I got these two it's very random I still have the boxes and character data paper thingys.
I have Sigurd too ;D FE4 is my favorite FE and one of my overall all time favorite games. Heck I even made my own hack of it.

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
I wish they would stop adding characters that 3 people care about.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
Thought I should post this. It talks about how Lucina was originally going to be an alt to Marth, like how Female Robin and Male Wii Fit Trainer are to Male Robin and Female Wii Fit Trainer. And also why Robin was chosen over Chrom to be in the cast.

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/233268-sakurai-talks-lucina-s-inclusion-in-smash-bros-wii-u-3ds-why-chrom-didn-t-make-the-cut
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Yeah I read that too. Even if she was going to be an alt of Marth I just welcome more FE characters

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
That's clever, GuyStar. Veeeeeryyyy clever.
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Tags: body ready.