Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Qል'ↁ๏тђ  (Read 4504 times)

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: May 07, 2018, 01:17:19 PM »
+2
ል'ↁ๏тђ

title says it all, really

s l o o o o o o o o w l y building a new engine during non-umbra worktimes and when i have a free couple of hours to do so

starting a new thread because (basically) everything contained in the old one is obsolete and no longer aspect of where the game wants to go now (and yes, it finally figured out what it wanted to be and how to get there, at long, long last--i'm as excited about this as pickman when he found a dog monster to paint)

(on the subject of the old thread, mods please murder it with extreme prejudice: https://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php?topic=7411.75)

and now for the only thing i'm comfortable showing/talking about at this stage in development--more to come on the showcase and discussion fronts in the future (and yes, everything visual is placeholder)

« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 02:26:06 PM by Dracula9 »

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 01:05:53 AM »
I locked the old topic to prevent people from necro-ing.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 04:27:31 AM »
you're a peach, batgirl

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline DraculaCronqvist

• Demon King
  • Vampire Hunter
  • I shall give you the answer along with your death!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 09:34:15 AM »
Dude is from Nosferatu, that SNES game, isn't he?
"It's not that I don't love to run into the heart of danger... Actually, that's exactly it."
"Individualism is a path fraught with obstacles, and sometimes angry mobs, but for all its hardships it is the only one worth taking."

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2018, 10:37:42 AM »
That he is, I recognise the sprite.

D9@ I though for the longest time that you'd stopped working on your project. Nice to see you've not given up. Your 8-bit Chtulhu is still badass  :)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 06:56:08 AM »
I apologize for this but fucking hype
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Tags:

anything