Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Bane of Twillight (CV1 ROM-hack)  (Read 9139 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Castlevania Bane of Twillight (CV1 ROM-hack)
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2020, 10:10:23 AM »
Been a while hearing from you. Glad to know you're still working on this  :)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Holy Diver

• Have been down too long in the midnight seas
  • Vampire Hunter
  • You probably don't know what I mean tho
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2020, 06:42:47 PM »
So, most of stage graphics are done now. The only one remaining is stage 1, although at this point I'm thinking about reusing some of the graphics shown in my initial post(namely the forrest background) while changing up the inner part of the level. I tried some Thaddeus-esque stuff but I just couldn't pull it off. I've also started experimenting with enemy code, but don't expect anything fancy. Also, I might post some of said stage gfx, just not right now.
Gotta get away

Offline Holy Diver

• Have been down too long in the midnight seas
  • Vampire Hunter
  • You probably don't know what I mean tho
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2020, 03:51:30 PM »
Uhhh, this thing is on hold again I guess. Sometimes I have strikes of creativity and work on it, but most of the time it's just in the back. I have some bigger priorities at the moment, so it'll probably stay so for some time. It's still not completely cancelled tho.
So, yeah.
Another hiatus.
Yay.
Gotta get away

Tags: