Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center  (Read 86482 times)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
Re: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2012, 01:19:10 AM »
+1
You realize that the closest farm is 25 miles away, right?

So, why in bloody blazes did you order a Calvary charge UP A DAMN HILL, Right into the rear of the russians where the bulk of their forces are!??!!?

No matter, except those were Genoan Mercenaries and not the swiss ones, so not all hope is lost.

X is holding them off at the top of the castle wall with a A-10 Gatling gun
but the skeleton motorcycle army is not a bad idea, but
they need the machine gunner sidecar, though.
The main focus of the tactical plan is to kill enough of the advancing army to retreat to a better defensible position, until we
wear them out through attrition and draw them into the castle center, where they will be utterly destroyed.
Right now, the villa entrance has machine guns trained on it by marksmen on the foyer balcony, and
there is a barricade in front of the stairway, going to the servants entrance to the left, where freddy will return with the hedge maze crypt key, and to the right to the other side of the villa foyer.  the bar(s) on either side of the foyer staircase are fortified with several A-10 Gatling machine guns to inflict MASSIVE DAMAGE on the Russians. 
Out front is the cannon fodder, I mean, the armed random bar patrons, in various positions around the destroyed courtyard fountain and some are positioned behind gravestones for cover.
In front of them is a locked wrought iron gate, guarded by several Cerberus'.
in front of that is another iron gate, guarded by two Cerberus
IN FRONT OF ALL THAT IS... the castle wall,
and that is difficult to get through.
They will use their elite soldiers to get through there to open the gate.

The villa is a part of the creature of Chaos that is Castlevania,
it will regenerate, with all the villa punch and captain drac.

Anyways, first thing you should do is send out the motorcycle skeletons to destroy the howitzers in the forest of silence.

The were creatures are on our side, spying on the army.
They will join the cause when you come across them.

With my help, you will buy groups A, B, and C enough time to set up defensible positions to repel the advancing army and employ a fighting retreat to the castle center, where Eldar Bonesingers will help you to shape the wraithbone, build up a base, and summon the powerful avatar of Khaine to destroy the russian's ultimate weapon, a giant, ak-47 wielding, vodka drinking soviet grizzly bear.  :o

Good luck, man, failure to execute this plan will get us captured and sent to a Siberian prison camp, where we will be worked to death.
So yeah, DON'T FUCK UP.  >:(

« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 08:31:03 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2012, 01:34:18 AM »
+2
I should let you all know that half of the enemy's gun emplacements have 'fallen' through the ground due to a collapse of sediment. A little Ghost has told me that the collapse was caused by the acidic liquid flowing in the castle moat, through the 'Forest of Silence' and the 'Underground Waterway'. This may also cause the Villa to eventually sink as well so get out as fast as you can... Also I'm running out of A-10 shells so hurry the f**k up!!!
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2012, 01:47:52 AM »
Hmm, interesting development to occur, X.

As for the Villa sinking, don't worry, I know someone who can restore the sediment and reroute the acidic liquid away from the villa to the lake and the forest of silence.  This will kill the forest and the serpent in the lake, but that can all be reversed with dracula's magic* after all this blows over.

*Dracula's magic: The ultimate cheap-ass cop-out since 1986*

We're all waiting for Freddy to get back with the hedge maze crypt key, so we can retreat and go down the different paths. (My group has the longest path: Outer wall, Art tower, tower of ruin, tower of science, take the secret passageway in the tower of science to get to the castle center elevator shaft to meet up with the other 2 groups)

Dude, you can will more crates of A-10 shells, creature of chaos, remember?
And as for the guy who's helping us out?  Don't worry about it.  That is for me to know, and all of you to never find out.  8)

Dominus Agony

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2012, 11:15:47 AM »
Is this a fan-fiction thread or just terrible role-play? I'm confused.

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2012, 11:17:07 AM »
Dude, if you don't know what the topic is about, then don't post in it.  >:(

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2012, 12:05:26 PM »
+2
Yes, it's a fanfiction. Everyone posting in this thread is a character that I, Sephiroth Goku the Stampede Super Waffle Junior, have come up with in my own head.

You, too, are a figment of my imagination, Dominus Agony.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2012, 12:15:47 PM »
+1
Watch out, Gunlord!  You have used Super Waffle's name without his permission!  He could have a solid case against you!  :o  *ANNOYING DRAMATIC MUSIC*
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 12:18:46 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2012, 01:50:37 PM »
+2
Where the heck does all this water come from?
Stupid succubi forgot the jacuzzi water running again, didn't they?
Nothing I hate worse than swimming! Better teleport across or something.
*Suddenly reappears in castle B*
Oops! Now that wasn't supposed to happen, was it? 
How did I get here, and how do I get out?  >:(
And what's with all those stormtroopers with blasters running around?  :o
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2012, 02:14:31 PM »
+1
How in the world did you teleport to the HoD (GBA) castle?  Teleport back and give us the damn key!  >:(

X is running out of A-10 shells!  :o

Hurry up, man. :(

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2012, 08:59:09 PM »
+1
Is this a fan-fiction thread or just terrible role-play? I'm confused.

Don't worry too much about it. I'm also confused a little myself since no solid rules were drawn up at the first post to help identify for the newcomers; myself being one of them. It's essentially a form of role-paying. Sort of a little get-away from the rest of the topics. There have been six types so far and 7.0 is my first time posting.

Dude, if you don't know what the topic is about, then don't post in it.  >:(

Ease up a little, okay? Not everyone's quick to get what the thread's about. I myself was a little puzzled at first too.

Back to the action; "I've got more ammo! Gaibon just dropped on by with several refresher crates so I'm all good for the next few minutes... But I'll be broke soon as it's costing me 1.9 million dollars to fire this gun for 15.5 seconds!!"
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2012, 10:23:49 PM »
+3
The motorcycle army was down, without gas, the object that had them tied to this world was useless. There was only water, much water, and a storm getting fiercer each second. Alistair, the powerful necromancer had no tricks under his sleeve. The russian army was coming and that bear thing was drunker and more annoying, his roarings were like a rolling barrel with stones inside. it was unbereable. So, what was next? What could be done to stop this madness?? Alistair  couldn't stand it any more. He cast a lighting spell over himself, and then died.

But a necromancer is not bound to the rules of the mortal word.

Whit his soul gone to neverland, souls of ghosts whom were summoned by him entered his body, and reclaimed it as theirs. The lighting strike was still running through his veins, I wouldn't go away. Now, Alistair was no more, it was a new multy entity Electric necromancer. His body couldn't resist it that much, it was only one for thousands of souls, so random corpses were attracted to alistair corpse, they bound themselves to it, making a giant body made of dead bodies, it had a conscience, but multiple minds, lightings were sparking like furious barkings from his body, and so, with every new dead body the castle magic infused him with more power of chaos. Soon, the little sun was present at the time was eclipsed by a nightmare forgotten by time.

And so, from Alistair ashes, Legion, was born, again.

Everything comes full circle

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2012, 11:12:17 PM »
+2
As a swordsman knowing when the right time to strike is of most importance. It's already starting to rain and what's this? abit of fog hmm... I have the pefect plan for a sneak attack and with night coming the russians will not see this coming. Maybe I'll use the power of my griffin stone with other folk that can transform and attack from above or maybe sneak in sliently then slash them hmm? !! What the... my griffin eyes deceive me could it be that is a traitor among us!!!? My plan will have to wait,but then again I wonder what that individual is doing I must proceed with extreme caution maybe there is a secret path too...no.. but where would it lead to a possible attack from behind or the rear? It's a stealth mission that I must walk alone.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2012, 11:37:34 PM »
+1
Hmm, Good point, Neobelmont. The russians might be sending a regiment up the foot path from Wallachia village to the villa hedge maze back gate, which is locked but unguarded, and the path to the villa's servant's entrance is only guarded by 3 machine gun skeleton motorcycles.  Proceed with caution!
Well, that should stall them for a while.

*Portal opens*

Mooning Freddy: Here!  Take the key! I can't hold the portal open long enough to get through!

*Throws the key to Highwind and the Portal closes*

All right! X, you can retreat to the Villa and Man the defenses here.  Don't forget to close the castle wall gate and the villa gates behind you before enter the villa and take control of the defenses here! Group A, line up with Mobius! Group B line up with Harrycombs!  Group C line up and follow me!

Alright, lets go!  *The groups march up the foyer stairs to the balcony and go to the door on the left side and open it.  They walk past sharpshooters standing at ready to fire on the russians, into the rose garden, with Rosa watering the roses and nodding to the leaders as they each passed, up a flight of stairs, to the inner quarters of the villa, past several rooms and the glass knights standing guard, through a door into the villa parlor, causing Sulaco to glance up with a look of puzzlement as the various bar patrons walked passed to the stairway to the villa hedge maze.

Outside, the groups lined up in front of the hedge maze gate.

All Right, when we Open this gate, chainsaw Frankenstein and his 2 gargoyle dogs will spot us and begin charging at us.  Throw the holy water to slow them down, strike the dogs with your short swords, and attack Frankenstein until he drops.  If he and the dogs get back up, the next group of people have to take him down again.

The path is straight ahead, then to the right, use the key on the locked door, and go to the crypt.

GO!

*Opens the gate and Mobius runs in with her group*

Chainsaw Frankenstein and the 2 gargoyle dogs spot her and start running at her.

They almost attack her when she pulls out a flame spear, and executes an ancient demonic fighting technique, burning the dogs and charring Frankenstein to the point that he won't get up for a while, not until the russians advance that far.

They all reach the door and go through. It's a short walk along a stream, jumping onto a bridge, then turning left, before coming out to a short, non-descriptive structure with an iron bar door with a crest on it.  They proceed down to the crypt, and are greeted by a closed coffin at the back of the crypt.  Highwind attacks and destroys the lid, and the bottom slides out of the coffin, revealing a secret passageway.

"Group A, line up with Mobius, jump into the coffin and go to the underground tunnel and set up defensive positrons in there!"

Group B, line up with Harrycombs, jump into the coffin and go to the underground waterway and set up defensive positions there!"

Group C, line up with me, jump into the coffin and follow me to the outer wall, where we will set up anti-air and anti-infantry defenses!"

*The various groups line up and jump into the coffin, going to their various destinations to set up defensive positions to fight off the Russians and perform a fighting-style retreat to the castle center.*
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 10:09:50 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2012, 12:34:01 AM »
+1
(Where is this person going it's been almost well over an hour) Hmm.. What is this guy doing? He's taking his moment too look around the surroundings, he stoping... what is he holding... a flash?!!! Gahhh my eyes!!!! My body it's getting uhhh... can't defend or draw out my sabre or colt....No gloves,hands to soft,a sword at the hip, short brown hair, green eyes, a face...it's a woman... Losing consciousness falling to the ground such beautiful green eyes what is she going to do with me?Where is she dragging me? I have failed, did I underestimate the traitor did I underestimate her? Rain so cold.... Thump!!!
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2012, 01:32:42 AM »
+1
Well, NeoBelmont failed to get the spy, so it's only a matter of time before they breach the back gate!

*Talks in walkie talkie*

X! NeoBelmont got captured by the spy! The back gate is sparsely defended!  You need to set up a barracade just behind the gate, to hold them off and allow Chainsaw frankenstein and the 2 gargoyle dogs time to heal!  They need 20 min. to heal, so hold the line yourself with 5 demonic machine gunners.

After that, when retreating walk backwards towards the Villa while still firing on the advancing enemy and lock the servant's entrance door behind you.

To my group: "Good! the Anti-air defenses are up and running! They should shoot down the migs and Helicopters they will send to attack the outer wall.  Now we need to get the anti-infantry defenses up, because they will attempt a massive airdrop on the outer wall in an attempt to go around the defenses in the castle center and capture the castle keep, which would result in the destruction of the island the castle is on.  So, keep working!*

I hope the other groups can wear out the Russians before getting to the castle center. if they're even at half-strength, they're might be too many to kill, even with all the high positions and behemoth in the arena.  :-\

Even so, X, Sulaco, and the villa defenders should be easily able to kill a third of the Russian forces before having to retreat to the hedge maze.
But still, even then, what is this nagging sense of dread and fear?  NO! I will not let those thoughts distract me from the mission at hand.  We will be victorious in the end!  8)

Tags: