Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Spritework Request & Showcase Thread  (Read 1051694 times)

Offline Corpsecrank

• XXX
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Still uttering the same nonsense.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #570 on: March 09, 2012, 07:03:07 PM »
Just a glimpse.
You can find all my projects here: https://thetilepile.blogspot.com/

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #571 on: March 09, 2012, 09:30:22 PM »
Don't we already have a working sheet of Hanz?
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - First Place 2014-10-Halloween Sprite Contest 2nd Place Award One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #572 on: March 10, 2012, 12:19:26 AM »
I've seen the finished version already..

Offline Corpsecrank

• XXX
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #573 on: March 10, 2012, 03:42:33 AM »
Don't we already have a working sheet of Hanz?

Got a link? I have never seen a finished sheet up for grabs.

I've seen the finished version already..

Good for you.

Just because I show 2 frames doesn't mean it will look anything like any other sheet you may have seen. It doesn't mean I am just cloning the sotn richter frames to fill this out.

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - First Place 2014-10-Halloween Sprite Contest 2nd Place Award One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #574 on: March 10, 2012, 03:57:42 AM »
 :P
No need to get personal there Corpscerank..

Not quite finished im afraid..
so i take it back. :x
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 04:06:29 AM by Donoffrio »

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #575 on: March 10, 2012, 04:02:43 AM »
Whoa there, won't direct linking to Serio's site from here get you redirected somewhere...unsafe?
EDIT: Oh, and I think there's another one on Mr. P's site by someone else that has the stair animations.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 04:21:08 AM by VladCT »
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #576 on: March 10, 2012, 04:05:51 AM »
Whoa there, won't direct linking to Serio's site from here get you redirected somewhere...unsafe?
Oh darn..i completely forgot.. :X

Decided against my decision to provide the link here,added an attachment instead for Corpsecrank's viewing pleasure.. :]
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 04:08:38 AM by Donoffrio »

Offline Corpsecrank

• XXX
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #577 on: March 10, 2012, 07:04:21 AM »
That's not to bad. A bit more work and that would be a complete set but that's a long ways from going where this sheet is.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #578 on: March 10, 2012, 07:18:18 AM »
Still, you already have quite a bit of work done for you. Just don't forget to credit Serio for the SotN bits and Connor Coburn for the Rondo animations if you decide to use them.
^^

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #579 on: March 10, 2012, 01:10:16 PM »
And here's some older stuff from me, that was for that guy Quasar's project.  An 1800's (think Bram Stoker's Dracula era) female character named Rosalind Graves (descendant of Nathan):
Walking and crouching Rosalind Graves
Attacking 1 (Slice), with generic rapier placeholder.
Attacking 2 (dash thrust)

Wouldn't someone of her endowment bounce when walking? They just kind of sit there.

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #580 on: March 10, 2012, 03:25:18 PM »
That's not to bad. A bit more work and that would be a complete set but that's a long ways from going where this sheet is.
Hopefully yours are much different compared to what those two made.

Offline Pemburu Vampir

• Nameless
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I can speak Engrish fluently.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #581 on: March 10, 2012, 08:41:11 PM »

You should see it in action.

Castlevania: Potrait of Ruin Hanz Belmont hack

What do you think?

Offline Las

• Vampire Hunter
  • Whoa dude!what a horrible night for no beer.....
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
« Reply #582 on: March 10, 2012, 09:57:56 PM »
Pemberu, now all you gotta do is replace maria with someone. Who would take her place. I don't know if someone wanted to replace her with Sonia, but maybe someone else too like gretchen,terra, annette, or someone. Also i thought somewhere i'd seen someone make Carrie, short like that too. Actually it would fit her size perfectly. I wanna say maybe someone on here showed them or something. Ah anyways Hanz looks solid. Same voice as richter? Maybe you could change them up too.

Taking Edward Scissorhands to a whole new level!

Offline Pemburu Vampir

• Nameless
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I can speak Engrish fluently.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #583 on: March 10, 2012, 11:01:18 PM »
Pemberu, now all you gotta do is replace maria with someone. Who would take her place. I don't know if someone wanted to replace her with Sonia, but maybe someone else too like gretchen,terra, annette, or someone. Also i thought somewhere i'd seen someone make Carrie, short like that too. Actually it would fit her size perfectly. I wanna say maybe someone on here showed them or something. Ah anyways Hanz looks solid. Same voice as richter? Maybe you could change them up too.

I can't change the in-game voice yet. So, I won't be replacing maria with an adult girl, like Sonia or Annette.

Replacing her with Carrie is a good idea though, but I need someone to make the sprites of her, cause I don't have the skill to make one.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #584 on: March 10, 2012, 11:19:08 PM »
Hmm... making Carrie Fernandez sprites would be awesome...
...but if I did that, I would have to make Reinhardt sprites as well, 'cuz I love both of those characters (and Cornell).

@Dracula9:  She's got this really tight bustier 1900's thing.  Actually I drew her.  But yeah she's busty (I always draw them busty... it's MY CURSE).
Here's some concept art I did of her:

**cough**
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)