Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: AND NOW ANOTHER WORD FROM MOBIUS!  (Read 3741 times)

Offline Mobius

• Balls of Molten Steel
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: April 24, 2008, 06:27:00 PM »
- SMEGMA -

Here's something ya'll may or may not be aware of down in the humid depths of the dungeon forums we frequent. You know that curdled gunk ranging from off-white to light-gray hues that tends to build around the head of your downstairs neighbor's head? That is smegma, my friends. Head cheese, cock rust, meat mildew, log lint, the stuff you want to be sure to check for when and if you've got a special night to share with a certain someone or two. And let me start by agreeing with you all that yes, it is quite unpleasant.

I might be wasting my breath with this one but let me try to paint you a little portrait of (abject) ruin here for you to ponder: Imagine having a really good time with some very awesome person you are definitely digging, you manage to find yourself in the oh-so wondrous position of hunching over that magical space between their legs and easing their undergarments down in eager anticipation of the glories that await you - - . . . And getting a whiff of sour curds clinging to their privates. Kind of disrupts the enjoyment of the moment, don't it? Like kissing somebody that you've always dreamed of swapping spit with only to find your tongue scraping against some leftover day-old chitlins on their teeth.

Granted, it's just a natural bodily function. This stuff is the actual buildup of excess chemicals and bacteria gleaned off of your less-intellectual head down there. Nothing to be ashamed of at all. Just bear in mind that it really should be checked on and cleared off for those of you that don't already. Here's the interesting twist I bet a lot of you weren't aware of also. Women actually produce it too, and more of it as a matter of fact. Thing is, the female of the species once again tends to think and act on the impulse to get rid of any unpleasantness much more frequently than males. Look, guys, it's not that big a deal to just take a little extra time out of your shower schedule to be just a bit more thorough down there. You know?

So yeah. Smegma. Odd little crud, but not difficult to keep cleared off, is it? Right then. Thank you all for your time.

"When it comes right down to it, extinguishing a living soul is as easy as blowing out a candle."

mgfcortez

Re: AND NOW ANOTHER WORD FROM MOBIUS!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 01:36:21 AM »
you come up with some crazy topics.lol
i never seen no stuff like that around the head of my cock but i do wash my ass so if i didn't maybe i would ::)
what i hate is right after you cum my cock feels sticky even after i wash it and i scrub good.lol
anybody else get that feeling like they need to take 3 showers to get that feeling to go away ;D
just was thinking i'd put that out there because we talking about crazy stuff like this
be cool

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 06:21:49 AM »
Mobius! Your open mind amuses me greatly! Keep up the fiiiiine work!

As for the topic itself. I take very good care of my private areas. =D
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 10:16:55 AM »
that tends to build

This is an actual tendency for you?  You might want to get that checked out...

Offline Mr Sven

• Did Blow up Megaton City - Dirty Ghouls!
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: AND NOW ANOTHER WORD FROM MOBIUS!
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 01:04:25 PM »
Save up enough of it and you can spread it on toast like cottage cheese  :P yummy!
Legio XIII

<-------- It's mee!

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 01:24:52 PM »
In Reply To #3

Yes, Mobius sure is wierd one, isn't she... or he....?
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 09:22:29 PM »
- SMEGMA -

Here's something ya'll may or may not be aware of down in the humid depths of the dungeon forums we frequent. You know that curdled gunk ranging from off-white to light-gray hues that tends to build around the head of your downstairs neighbor's head? That is smegma, my friends. Head cheese, cock rust, meat mildew, log lint, the stuff you want to be sure to check for when and if you've got a special night to share with a certain someone or two. And let me start by agreeing with you all that yes, it is quite unpleasant.

I might be wasting my breath with this one but let me try to paint you a little portrait of (abject) ruin here for you to ponder: Imagine having a really good time with some very awesome person you are definitely digging, you manage to find yourself in the oh-so wondrous position of hunching over that magical space between their legs and easing their undergarments down in eager anticipation of the glories that await you - - . . . And getting a whiff of sour curds clinging to their privates. Kind of disrupts the enjoyment of the moment, don't it? Like kissing somebody that you've always dreamed of swapping spit with only to find your tongue scraping against some leftover day-old chitlins on their teeth.

Granted, it's just a natural bodily function. This stuff is the actual buildup of excess chemicals and bacteria gleaned off of your less-intellectual head down there. Nothing to be ashamed of at all. Just bear in mind that it really should be checked on and cleared off for those of you that don't already. Here's the interesting twist I bet a lot of you weren't aware of also. Women actually produce it too, and more of it as a matter of fact. Thing is, the female of the species once again tends to think and act on the impulse to get rid of any unpleasantness much more frequently than males. Look, guys, it's not that big a deal to just take a little extra time out of your shower schedule to be just a bit more thorough down there. You know?

So yeah. Smegma. Odd little crud, but not difficult to keep cleared off, is it? Right then. Thank you all for your time.

Post of the motherfuckin' YEAR!  ;D

But yeah, I've never had, nor ever plan to GET smegma. Cause that's gotta take effort. It's one of those things you seem to have to TRY to get. At least if you're a dude. I could be wrong here but that's how it seems.

I think there was a band called Mega Smegma too. THat's a great name, right up there with Greasy Feces IMO.

Offline Mobius

• Balls of Molten Steel
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2008, 09:08:33 PM »
In Reply To #4

Nope. Not on me. On men. And thankfully I see that most of you here are not amongst those men. Good for you!  ;D Now keep your breath fresh and everything will be just peachy, thankyou veddy much.

"When it comes right down to it, extinguishing a living soul is as easy as blowing out a candle."

Tags: