Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What ever happened to *that* Dungeonite?  (Read 106376 times)

Offline VEP

• Vampire Exterminator Pixelite
  • Hunter in Training
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Castlevania Legacy
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
Re: What ever happened to *that* Dungeonite?
« Reply #240 on: February 21, 2014, 06:39:27 PM »
wow this is bloody hilarious seeing the old forum... i even see posts that I ve made...ahhh they oldOld Dungeon days.

http://web.archive.org/web/20010417000715/http://pub18.ezboard.com/fthecastlevaniadungeongeneraldiscussion

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #241 on: February 21, 2014, 11:51:18 PM »
503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

Whoops!

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #242 on: February 22, 2014, 01:43:14 AM »
It was just working earlier in the day.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline VEP

• Hunter in Training
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Castlevania Legacy
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
« Reply #243 on: February 22, 2014, 03:56:04 PM »
just tried and it worked.... :D

Offline machetespeghetti

• Hunter in Training
  • Maria?
    • Awards
« Reply #244 on: March 01, 2014, 04:23:23 PM »
Back to the main question of the thread, What happened to thaddeus? Before I joined the Forum I knew about his works. He made those Black and White creepypasta cv hacks right?
hmmmm ........... I wonder whats for dinner?

Offline Eric Roman

• Arima Red
  • Vampire Hunter
  • THE RISE that Eric Roman has sent
    • EricTJRoman.com
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: March 16, 2014, 01:11:58 AM »
Oof, what a talent he was.  I think he hung around CastleVania Corner for a minute before it switched gears into CastleVania Repertiore.  I think.  I think CVC became CVR, but I'm not positive.  Don't we have a CastleVania WorldWide history book open to the Forums chapter somewhere? 

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #246 on: March 16, 2014, 04:03:33 AM »
I'm not sure...I thought Castlevania Repertoire was somethin else. T_T Maybe Wipey's place?

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Bloodreign

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: March 17, 2014, 12:52:03 AM »
Oof, what a talent he was.  I think he hung around CastleVania Corner for a minute before it switched gears into CastleVania Repertiore.  I think.  I think CVC became CVR, but I'm not positive.  Don't we have a CastleVania WorldWide history book open to the Forums chapter somewhere?

Two different beasts, CVC returned after CVR vanished (and was around before it as well). Different people ran it, I helped mod the last incarnation of CVC before it too vanished.

Offline Think Tank

• usually posts while intoxicated
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: March 30, 2014, 10:14:34 PM »
It has been far too long since I logged in here. I'm sorry about that, but I'm just terrible at visiting. I started skimming some old threads and discovered this one.

Damn. I believe I've been a member of this forum for a long time, at least 7-8 years. Many people who used to frequent this place are gone. Among them Clara, Think Tank, Antraxx...

Think Thank, Wallachia and even Ed goddamn Oscuro.

As for Think Tank I'm also curious. I can't remember when his last post was...over a year ago? Maybe more?

I've asked it before & I'll ask it again-where the hell is Think Tank? I like to imagine he's a unicorn wrangler, or maybe laying low in a sewer somewhere, living it up Ninja Turtle style, because he's tired of throngs of mostly female nymphomaniacs clambering over top one another in a desperate bid to experience the sweet euphoria that is his junk. That's just how I like to picture him anyway 'cuz he was a rad fella.

Wow, I'm honored to be remembered and mentioned. I'm still here, in spirit. You guys and gals are the best. I'm still as in love with Castlevania as I was the first time I played it on NES. But I'm not really into the new games. I'm also an old fart who never buys new systems. I only play next gen consoles at friend's houses. The last Castlevania game I bought that I liked was Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, and even that was just OK. So my lack of enthusiasm for new CV games, and lack of modern consoles, is partially why I don't come around as much. But my main enjoyment of coming here was to share in the friendship, trolling, spirited debates, and raunchy humor of this group of people. I honestly haven't posted on any message boards in a year or so, and when I do, this is the only one.

Maybe if you wish hard enough he'll make his icon Mother Brain again (it's an obsessive-compulsive thing I have).

Done!

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #249 on: March 30, 2014, 10:37:12 PM »
*nuzzles think tank contentedly* Glad to see you back :D

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #250 on: March 31, 2014, 09:36:30 AM »
It has been far too long since I logged in here. I'm sorry about that, but I'm just terrible at visiting.

Well you are Think Tank so you probably had a lot on your mind, lol.

PS. Welcome back  :)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #252 on: April 09, 2014, 04:49:38 PM »
A-yty-sama

come back....

Offline Bloodreign

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
    • Awards
« Reply #253 on: April 09, 2014, 10:25:19 PM »
A-yty-sama

come back....
A-yty's around, mainly on his own CV forum.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: April 10, 2014, 02:36:03 PM »
w-wait, there are other CV forums besides the dungeon?  :o

Tags: