Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: My favorite classic Castlevania thread  (Read 24024 times)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: My favorite classic Castlevania thread
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2013, 02:44:54 AM »
X, atleast its not Beelzebub and Legion. lol

Haha! Beelzebub and Legion would not be a good yaoi coupling for my mind. However, if you insist, it can happen. :wink:
Though personally i have other yaoi pairings in mind. Snicker snicker.

Offline Gaawa-chan

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork.
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2013, 02:23:42 PM »
Haha! Beelzebub and Legion would not be a good yaoi coupling for my mind. However, if you insist, it can happen. :wink:
Though personally i have other yaoi pairings in mind. Snicker snicker.

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2013, 02:27:52 AM »
Think about it. The adult Maria Renard, lying helpless and unconscious atop Dracula's coffin. The only thing covering her nude form is a thin pale blanket pulled up to her collarbone. The Succubus watches nearby holding Maria's folded green dress.
Oh, my God, I just thought about it...
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2013, 07:00:30 AM »
Well that was an on-topic post.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2013, 03:10:48 PM »

Is Chupacabras X Baba Yaga one of them, by chance?
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2013, 05:01:17 PM »
Fleaman X Medusa Head
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2013, 05:47:44 PM »
Fleaman X Medusa Head

A Medusa head is all-head, giving head.

Sorry, couldn't resist  ;D
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2013, 07:41:13 PM »
When has a favorite classic CV thread been about yaoi or weird couplings?

You people are weird.  :P

And very very very very off topic.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2013, 07:54:47 PM »
Maria X Charlotte X Carmilla

Juste X Alucard X New Trevor

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2013, 07:55:19 PM »
Sorry I didn't see the previous answer.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2013, 08:17:51 PM »
Everyone here's talking about weird-ass pairings,
and I'm just sitting here wondering if someone's going to pull some multi-thread drifting action.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2013, 09:36:40 AM »
Maria X Charlotte X Carmilla
...that's actually not a bad idea.  I should write about that.

For the time period difference, I could just say Carmilla turned Maria into a vampire and that's why she still looks the same in Charlotte's time.  I already did something like that when I turned Maria into an immortal catgirl.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 09:46:36 AM by Super Waffle »

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2013, 03:16:51 PM »
Great!  :)

Tags: