Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Really like her, but don't know how to make it work  (Read 14029 times)

Offline machetespeghetti

• Hunter in Training
  • Maria?
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: Really like her, but don't know how to make it work
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2014, 05:24:30 PM »
How did things go? If they have yet. ;)
hmmmm ........... I wonder whats for dinner?

Offline Morning star

• Vanquishing Evil Since 1987
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Vintage video game collector.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2014, 08:03:58 PM »
I must admit, im like spaghetti on this one. What happened?

Btw.. If you have done nothing yet, here are two things to consider.

If she is an exchange student and will be leaving, just forget about this. Love feels great. But anything that can make you feel that good can also CRUSH your ass to dust. If it's bound to end, don't put yourself through the pain man.

Also.. If she is a switch hitter that's another good reason to just forget about this. I won't say the reasons why, but i have more than a few good reasons.

This magic whip could be an example of advanced alien technology.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2014, 04:34:24 AM »
Okay, so now it's time that I give you feedback.

Today I met her and after a long chat suggested her to go out. Her response was "Okay. When?"
Being the idiot that I am, I said "Really? When? No why?" From this point I decided to give her the speech explaining why anyway, and she said "This is completely unnecessary".
I cannot start explaining how cute she was when she got embarrassed at me complimenting her. She couldn't even give me a proper compliment back.
When I elaborated whether there is no one else, she said, embarrassed, "gosh, am I that obvious"?

I consider myself incredibly lucky. I don't know whether it would work out, but for now at least I know that she likes me.

Thank all you guys for encouraging me. I don't think one gets so lucky that often.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2014, 05:43:17 AM »
No prob dude  ;)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2014, 07:14:05 AM »
Well done you sweet talkin devil ;) Seriously Congrats
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline machetespeghetti

• Hunter in Training
  • Maria?
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2014, 10:27:28 AM »
Congrats from M.S. :)

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2014, 04:08:16 PM »
Awesome! Congratulations, my friend! :D

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2014, 07:41:57 PM »
( *゜▽゜)/°・:*【Congratulations!】*:・°\(゜▽゜* )

Offline theANdROId

• Master Hunter
  • Raiding the Castle's Treasure Room...
  • Awards 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2014, 08:08:58 PM »
Many combolations!

Offline Morning star

• Vanquishing Evil Since 1987
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Vintage video game collector.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2014, 11:56:02 PM »
Yep, that's cool.

This magic whip could be an example of advanced alien technology.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2014, 08:27:50 AM »
... I hate to end a thread on a pessimistic note, but well, such is life. Got friendzoned, even though for a moment there I felt like it could have worked. Several hours after a date which ended with what I thought was a great goodbye kiss, she sent me this message saying that she really enjoyed the date but cannot see me as more than a friend.

The most annoying part about it is not the disappointment, which is not that awful, but the annoying thought of "what went wrong". That is the kind of thought which could drive you crazy to the point you may be tempted to actually ask it.
Could it have worked if I behaved differently? Did I do something which was a "dealbreaker"? Was I not passionate enough? Was I too sincere or emotional? Did I tell her things that I shouldn't have?
My most basic assumption is that I simply bored her. While this is not exactly something that I can control, it's an annoying thought. You can either be an interesting person or a regular person, but it all depends on a point of view I suppose. Reminds me of Radiohead's lyrics "I wish I was special".

I told the story to my military commander and he said "Stop thinking about it. From my experience, if you were a match, you would have known it from the very beginning. Otherwise, it's not your fault."
He's probably right. Can a man pretend to be something different from what he is? And if he could, for how long?
Oh, well, I decided that I did not waste my time for nothing and that I should maintain the friendship. Meeting a special person is rare and friends are after all, very important, no less than romance.   

Freddy, out.  :P
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline machetespeghetti

• Hunter in Training
  • Maria?
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2014, 10:37:42 AM »
She's a b!tch and you don't need that negativity in your life! SERIOUSLY just kidding ;D don't take that seriously ok. That was rude of me. Well Freddy you gave it your best shot. Don't get stuck on her search for other women. Try Eharmony.com It's run by an old man who hangs out with his grandaughter.  :o

Offline Intersection

• The Symbolic
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Potent Sovereign of the Abstract
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2014, 11:58:00 AM »
Look, I don't want to speak out of line here, and I'm not sure how deep the disappointment runs, but I do want you to know that I sympathize. Having my own referent for this situation, I'm not going to pretend to give you any advice, since I really have none to give. Those questions are best unasked and forgotten, but if you're anything like me, you'll find them very hard to conjure.

Still, if there's one thing that I believe you should do, it's to maintain your friendship with her. That's something you rarely regret, especially once the initial chagrin has faded; and trust me, if you find her special, then there's a reason for it.

Life is full of surprises, they say, and even from my very limited experience I can concur. These surprises, they come good and bad, joyful and sorrowful, and sometimes the best thing to do is simply to sit back and wait for the next one to arrive.
There are times I like to say to myself: "Something always works someday". Maybe it sounds stupidly naive, and I'm not even sure if it's grammatically sound, but no matter -- other people have told me that it's true, and for once I'm inclined to believe them. Because all things considered, it really does help.

Of course, I may also be blowing this out of proportion, and if that's the case, you can blame me for projecting my own emotions onto someone else's life. But one way or the other, here's me wishing you, as sincerely as can be: good luck.
Castlevania: Legacy of Sorrow: An original scenario project

Freedom is the one thing you cannot impose.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2014, 12:35:56 PM »
The same thing happened with the last girl, i was dating out. She told me that she could only see me as a friend and nothing more, so i was having the same questions like you are having, what went wrong or what i did wrong. I tried to get an answer to these questions, only to make things worse..........in the end, i couldn't accept her friendship, so i stopped seeing and talking to her, for the best or the worst. :P
Ruler of Chaos

Offline RegalSin

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2014, 12:37:33 PM »
Sigh.....if a person likes you, they will show it. For me a person will give, their undivided attention. Because, I truly felt i meet somebody who really appreciated me, or I could get along with them. I mean it, and I forget to ask her, or put the moves on them. Then their are girls who like me, and try to give me signals, I mean like really, really try to show me, how they feel. I am not an out going person, so the chance of me running into somebody I could get along with is slim.

So the best answer is to, go right up to her, and ask her out. If you already get along with her, it shouldn't matter, Just say "hey lets go out sometime, etc" and she will be like "okay like what" it could be anything. You could do this ten-million times, and chances are, you might get a number, or something even more?

Just hanging out is a good thing, otherwise.

Tags: