Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What's the big deal with Game of Thrones?  (Read 5729 times)

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
Re: What's the big deal with Game of Thrones?
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2014, 03:53:17 PM »
I will talk about FE whenever I can sneak a talk about it...
...however, I will say that I'm mostly familiar with Sword of Fire (the one with Lyndis) and Awakening (the very latest which I've got... 500+ hours on... >> ).

I knew there was a reason why I thought you were a cool guy  ;)

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: What's the big deal with Game of Thrones?
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2014, 02:23:21 AM »
Slightly off topic but it's kinda weird reading Fire Emblem: Genealogy of Holy War on a non Fire Emblem forum XD

I've snuck in a bunch of other game references over the years, it can happen.

As for the show, I've only watched the first 3-4 episodes of season 1, I don't have HBO. From what I've seen, each episode seems to lead into one another (like Walking Dead), and like TWD, it will draw you back in for another episode. The show is addictive, has action, betrayal, treachery, and yes nudity. The last bit while nice, isn't what sold how good the show was to me, it was the fighting action.

And for the record, I am also a fan of The Walking Dead, it is the ONLY show on TV I have consistently watched week in and week out when it is on.

Offtopic: Vagrant Story is $2.99 on PSN this week.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 02:25:41 AM by Bloodreign »

Tags:

anything