Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "Undeath" Web Comic by Spearhafoc  (Read 9991 times)

Offline Zydalc

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
"Undeath" Web Comic by Spearhafoc
« on: January 23, 2019, 10:20:44 PM »
I've found this web comic by "Spearhafoc" which this is basically a huge crossover of 19th century literary and Public Domain Vampires including Carmilla and Dracula which they're based on their original books incarnations of course.

The series are currently on going and I thought you Castlevania fans might find this interesting.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 09:54:58 AM »
I'll keep this in mind and check it out once I have more time. Thanks for the spot-check  :)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Zydalc

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
Re: "Undeath" Web Comic by Spearhafoc
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 09:58:38 PM »
BTW for those who are wondering what the second issue is about, it's based on a obscure Vampire Novel written in 1867 called La Ville Vampire or "Vampire City" by a 19th century French Novelist Paul Féval which contains one of the most bizarre incarnations of Vampires to ever appear in fiction so far which the particular Vampire antagonist "Otto Goetzi" is one of them.

The very same artist who did the comics even did a podcast about it which is worth checking out:

If the embedding doesn't work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJX5G-2CCoc

« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 10:07:46 PM by Zydalc »

anything