Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Speak Your Mind  (Read 17446 times)

Offline Pemburu Vampir

• Nameless
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I can speak Engrish fluently.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2011, 09:38:53 PM »
See any flying snakes? Did one land on you??  :o

I live in a town.
 So, no, I never saw one.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2011, 02:24:53 AM »
My inner thighs are really chafed from all the hot and humid weather and walking around at work and such.

:O

Rubbed some vaseline on those bad boys. Helps alleviate...but it's taking a while fer this sheeit to go away. 'Course, I've been walking around a lot...
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2011, 05:01:59 AM »
It's called "shafshefet" in Hebrew, and yeah, it's quite painful and very annoying. You can wear boxers or loose underwear, but personally, if you walk around too much in hot weather, I don't know whether it really helps prevent it.

That's something soldiers suffer from A LOT, I know I did on my service, and there are many ways to heal it when you don't have any lotions with you.
A well-known method is spraying the chafed area with a deodorant. IT BURNS LIKE HELL but sometimes, it may help.

Yet this didn't do my friend any good, lol:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1653241973597#&saved
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 06:49:22 AM by Drunken Freddy »
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2011, 05:50:26 AM »
facebook vid unavailable T_T

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2011, 06:53:01 AM »
Edited privacy setting. Can view it now?
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2011, 08:48:15 AM »
Zac Efron was in Black Hawk Down? I thought 'round 2001 all he did was that crappy High School Musical.

Speakin' of movies, Prince of Persia is now my top movie. Unbelievable anything actually beats Lucky Number Sleven in my eyes.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline OdenAndEvil

• Belmont
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Speak Your Mind
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2011, 09:12:58 AM »
Everything is Expensive. Food, furniture, games, cigarettes, rents and so on ...
 Although I deserve better than some others, but where will it lead to?
 Title on the site on the News Paper with a big fat picture and big letters ---> Princess "who cares" wants to get married. I care about that? Its even not in my own country.
 THey should talk about the problems we have and our politics they get paid for not doing their job. its like our politics is a mafiosi clan, and im serious about that...
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 09:15:27 AM by OdenAndEvil »
You always will go back to old good classic games.

http://www.youtube.com/user/OdenAndEvil <--- Gamerslounge (reviews, sound remake's and much more of good old classic retro games ^^)

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2011, 10:16:48 AM »
Why Does USA believe Celebrities' lives are much more important that their own lives?

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2011, 12:42:29 PM »
Why Does USA believe Celebrities' lives are much more important that their own lives?

We do? :p

I don't believe that the common person does. Many stress a lot of importance on them, but I don't think they care for them more than they do their own lives or their families' lives. More than half the population I'm sure doesn't give a shit about celebs.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 12:44:40 PM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2011, 12:45:24 PM »
I think it's more like passing interest for them.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2011, 02:47:58 PM »
It's called "shafshefet" in Hebrew

New word I'll have to remember. 8) A friend of mine and I were taking a late night stroll a couple nights ago and both of us chafed terribly. Next time, we'll be sure to say, "This blasted shafshefet!"

I'm a boxers dude, I like my goods jangling. But yeah—hot, sticky weather does a lot of rotten things. :(
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 02:53:27 PM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2011, 12:53:19 PM »
Woke up yesterday afternoon with a twitch in my hand. The twitch then came down my arm. At first I thought I was having some kinda stroke or the beginnings of a Heart attack. But here I am a day later so I guess it was just a twitch  :P
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2011, 01:11:51 PM »
Went to the Sunsplash water park yesterday. That was pretty awesome. Of course, I spent more time waiting in lines than I did in any water. Half the stuff there wasn't even worth waiting for. The food smelled damn good though, but costs you an arm and a leg if you want a decent sized meal.

And I didn't get back until midnight. Joy.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2011, 02:36:44 PM »

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2011, 03:03:24 PM »
i love the feeling of being 30,000 ft. in the air then a few several hours later you're back on terra firma.. then you look back up & you see planes flying by an you could say... i was there

Tags:

anything