Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Resident Evil: Vendetta  (Read 6851 times)

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2016, 09:38:13 AM »
Know I haven't posted anything in this topic in almost a year, but now we have a trailer, and I figured I'd just use it in the same topic I made rather than making a new one.

Things to note:
-Pretty sure Matt Mercer and Roger Craig Smith are reprising Leon and Chris, but they certainly sound different.
-New villain is named Glenn Arias. He certainly seems like an interesting villain and I'm actually excited about him. After the previous two villains (Frederic Downing and Svetlana Belikova), this is a welcome change. He is a black market weapons merchant who wants revenge.
-It's very much a Leon/Chris movie. Rebecca seems to only be a supporting character, and appears to be thrown in the damsel-in-distress category.
-The action scenes look GREAT this time around.

EDIT: A quick check with Matt and he confirmed he reprised the role of Leon.
EDIT 2: Roger Craig Smith and Stephanie Sheh both confirmed they are not returning for this movie.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 10:12:49 PM by Claimh Solais »
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2017, 09:04:00 PM »
80 million popular characters from every game shoved into one plot purely for marketing incentives.

Not-Wesker main bad guy is in some cartoonish conspiracy for world domination and threatens to destroy the city.

Every scene has to lead to cool, flashy action movie garbage.

It's like Capcom specifically made this movie to channel the awful of RE6. Because, you know, we can't let everything RE7 managed to fix STAY fixed.

Tags: