Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: I want to go home!  (Read 4893 times)

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2013, 08:59:57 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that Lely. Here's hoping you'll be able to blow out your candles in a place where you're happy for your next birthday.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2013, 09:10:08 PM »
Thanks, everyone. i wish that my life stop going in a endless downhill and that this change wont be a pit of doom. :/
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2013, 12:13:35 AM »
Well, since last year living in the dorms and all, I get to see my parents once in two weeks now and it's definitely good for me. I have a good relationship with my family but after 20 living with your family becomes a bit heavy. My father is a hard and conservative man, my little sister is a spoiled brat (I love her but she is) and my mother is hard working and sweet person but sometimes it's awkward being around her.  So the less I see my family it is sometimes better.

Take life into your own hands Lelygax. Consider where you came from and where you are going. Make plans for the future. Such is life that you are required to leave one home and build another.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2013, 08:03:17 AM »
+1
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

Those downhill episodes in life are there to make you stronger and in each such episode there is an opportunity to make your life better. I have my share of bitter times and it is sometimes hard to get over them, however they also force you to take it as a challenge and move forward. In the future you may look back and say, well, that sour episode of my life gave birth to something better.

As Freddy said, you hold your future in your hands.

Lone Wolf

Re: I want to go home!
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2013, 09:46:19 AM »
Happy Birthday, dude. :3
And i agree with Shiroi. Even if it sounds awful to have to make it through such a situation, give it a shot. Reality is in there to teach you how to become stronger each day.. But don't give up from your dreams. Even if things don't work as expected, at least, make sure you have tried your best. Okay? :)

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2013, 03:49:49 PM »
When an episode's plot goes downhill, the next episode is usually a happy ending.
... Or season closer.....
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Tags:

anything