Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Shit just got crazy for me!  (Read 3544 times)

Offline Think Tank

• usually posts while intoxicated
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« on: June 18, 2008, 02:43:19 AM »
Sorry for being aloof recently. I miss you fucking guys. But this short film we made has gone crazy this past week. I'm not trying to brag, I'm just so excited I can't contain myself.

So we made a short film / political satire comedy a couple months ago, but chose to release it this past week. It has almost 2 million views and has been covered on:

The Wall Street Journal, The O'Reilly Factor, Countdown (MSNBC), Wired, and a lot more. It was also the #1 video on google video, youtube, digg, and reddit.com.

I posted a few pix from this shoot here a while back. Anyway, despite what Bill O'Reilly says, this was a cheap film to make, about 2 grand. And we didn't pay for any of the airtime, the media just decided to take it and run with it. We never even made a press release, the shit just got out there and spread like crazy.

Enjoy the propaganda. We usually don't make stuff like this. For example...

Alright, I lurch from time to time at work, but I'll try to catch up with the threads and stick around more often. You guys are gravy.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 06:04:25 AM »
In Reply To #1

XD XD XD
That video is great!
Lesbian 1: "I need someone to tell me who to love"
Lesbian 2: "I told you"
Lesbian 1: "Honey, I need the Government to tell me."

lololololol!  :D

Nice to see ya again, Think Tank.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 07:48:51 AM »
In Reply To #1

Think Tank! Welcome back, it's been awhile since you've been here. I'll get to watching those videos.. soon.
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline MDI

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 10:46:25 AM »
In Reply To #1

You guys should write stuff for The Onion.  :P

Pretty funny vid, and welcome back.
:)

Tags: