Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: So... That Vita Silent Hill...  (Read 3088 times)

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« on: August 17, 2011, 05:29:14 AM »
You sure thought it'd be something maybe like Origins, right?

Nope!

Top Down Multiplayer Game!

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/08/17/silent-hill-book-of-memories-revealed-as-top-down-multiplayer-g/

GOD WHYYYYYY

Konami! Just have WayForward make a damn Castlevania! It's not that hard!

Offline OdenAndEvil

• Belmont
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: So... That Vita Silent Hill...
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 05:39:24 AM »
Wth is going on with Konami? Im not gonna buy a vita and thinks like that wont change my mind.

Silent Hill is one of the few game series out there, u didnt need to know something about it bevor. Its alaways a good game with some scary moments and a very good story.
And now...?
You always will go back to old good classic games.

http://www.youtube.com/user/OdenAndEvil <--- Gamerslounge (reviews, sound remake's and much more of good old classic retro games ^^)

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 05:42:29 AM »
WTF?

Why the hell would you use Silent Hill for a game like this? Who the FUCK thought it would make any sense for a horror franchise with a slew of completely useless, non-combatant protagonists who can't hit the broad side of a barn with a rocket launcher in the noon day sun MAKE A GOOD ACTION GAME!!!???!!!

Whatever Konami is high on, they need to package some of that with this new SH to prevent people's heads from imploding with the absurdity of this.

Really, Konami? You don't have ANY other franchise that would better suit a multiplayer action game?

W.T.F.
"Stuff and things."

Offline Colin B.

• Hunter in Training
  • Belmont sturtin'
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 06:42:35 AM »
Well....damn... I normally like to see game makers do something different with their games, but.... I don't know. I really don't want to buy a Vita for this game alone.... Hope that complete chronicles turns out to be good....

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 12:35:27 PM »
Complete Chronicles don't exist, because that list is fake.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 06:38:37 PM »
Complete Chronicles don't exist, because that list is fake.

The Evidence?

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 09:48:30 PM »
And remember your Boondocks! "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."

"FUCK ya'll lookin' at?"
"Stuff and things."

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 03:52:18 AM »
What is this..I didn't even..

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2011, 07:28:15 AM »
Well... it looks really strange... and the graphics are really bad for a Vita game...

Tags:

anything